LTY 23: Flabbergasted

I had a blast yesterday and I'm proud of Jeonghan for honestly telling the truth to everyone. But I was having mixed feelings - I feel happy because of the thought that I will finally be free soon but nervous because of the photo that was exposed. I am afraid of what will people think if they'll unravel his secret.

Yoon Jeonghan dating someone while being married to a non-showbiz wife. Imagine this kind of headline popping out on the news. Scandalous, isn't it? I can't bear that.

I woke up pretty badly because I really can't sleep last night thinking of what will happen to him after the second photo. They would probably ask him and that's the scariest and the last thing I wanted to happen.

The plan was to divorce without anyone knowing he even got married but because of one photo, I might be using my plan B, yes, everything should be ready when times like this happens.

The interview that time was live however I have heard this morning that it was suddenly cut when the release of the photos happened. Thank God, the photo was limited only to those people who attended the conference.

I was honestly surprised and I really don't know on how the photo got released in public without consulting the management of the group. That's too careless of them if they didn't review the photos before allowing it to be uncovered like that.

Aunt Nadia called me immediately last night explaining about the situation and assured me that she had handled everything. She means silencing the people inside in a good way. 

She knew.

She just knew that the lady on the last photo shown was me. I wasn't really shocked about the photo but I was surprised, it still exists. I thought our security was able to delete all of it before.

Let me tell the story behind the photo of him giving me at piggy back ride. It was because of a dare.

Just a dare.

We were at the apartment when Jiyeon came to visit to have a movie night and sleepover since it's her school break. Then she suddenly craved for street food making us all went to the nearest street food vendor from our apartment complex to buy it. It was supposed to be just me and Jiyeon but Jeonghan didn't allow us to go that just us because it was pretty late that night so he ended up coming with us.

We decided to walk on the streets since we knew there were only few people at that hour and we felt safer knowing we have security following us 24 hours. That would be mine and his so that's a lot of people on duty. The two seriously wanted to live their lives as normal as possible that's why we walk at the streets like they weren't heirs of one of the biggest companies in the country and Jeonghan walked like he wasn't even popular. This two specially Jeonghan must have gone true a lot by their status and their standing in life. 

Well, back to the topic. It all happened when Jiyeon won on a game we made upstairs and both of us lost. Walking back to the apartment after buying foods, she asked her brother to carry me that's when he slouched and offered his back. I can't do anything back then because I lost too.

She was really happy that time and she even keeps on teasing us consistently but, on the way, our securities caught someone lurking within our perimeters. The guy secretly took photo, the history of the exposed photo at the press conference. And they were so sure that everything taken got deleted that time. Unlucky us, that sly guy must have made a backup hence the photo got released.

I was checking on my phone consistently if I have calls or messages but I received nothing. I'm kinda scared right now on what's happening to him and I don't know if he will still come to the event after what happened last night.