Last

Before year 2020 ends, allow me to give you guys another update. 

Happy New Year!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLEDIS CONFIRMED SEVENTEEN – JEONGHAN IS DATING GFRIEND SOWON

Watch out for the live interview of the two.

That news was a bomb for Alexandrya. She just can't believe she's seeing her friend get rejected infront of her.

Hell! the pain in YN's face was unbearable to watch. I can't believe I'm witnessing this, Andrya can't bear to watch Yanika's face which was struck by pain.

"What the f'cking hell!?" Yanika wowed that she's hearing that from Andrya.

My lawyer nerdy friend knows how to curse too. Hahahaha! Yanika thought on her mind.

Andrya immediately turned off the television and looked at her friend in worry. "I'm okay," Yanika said but tears began falling in her eyes again. Alexandrya then pulled Yanika to a hug. The she urges her friend to breath fresh air by asking her to go out of the room and release it.

"Ta-da!" Alexandrya cheerfully said showing her collection of luxury cars in her extensive garage.

Did I forgot to tell you that I taught her how to drive and made her addict to cars too? Well, I required her to buy cars from me. She's my regular customer in the country purchasing luxe cars and customizing them ~ Yanika

"Bitch! You didn't order in my company?!" Yanika screamed at her as if sulking.

"Bitch remember you are busy with your ex-husband, I mean future ex-husband the past months so I bought somewhere else," she said making Yanika angry and pulled her hair instantly.

Future because I was waiting for his signature and I haven't received the documents yet, Yanika thought.