LTY 18: Song

The lady woke up in the sala of their house and she began feeling extreme headache. She looks like a mess after drinking too much last night.

Time check: 11:45 am

It's pretty late for her because the lady is a morning person but because she got drunk it's no use waking up early. She has seen messages from her secretary informing her that there were packages and visitors looking for her and that they'll just come after lunch. 

Oh gosh! I won't drink again, she murmured.

She gathered herself and prepared for her breakfast. Immediately took a hangover medicine and a hot soup. It's brunch for her. 

She had no time to prepare like crazy so her usual self using a large tee, boyfriend ripped jeans and sneakers. She tied her hair up after blow drying and took her Dior Book tote bag containing her office files and laptop and her Lady D-Life handbag from the same brand and went to the parking area. 

She finds it fun driving to her café alone. The good thing there was she's no longer getting lost. She finally familiarized herself with the place after months of living there. 

She parked her car in the parking area exclusive for her and get inside the café. She's greeted by the security guard and she greeted back nicely.

 After getting inside her café, her bare face always amazes her employees. Her daily outfit has always been an exciting thing to watch out for them and they find her really amusing every time she gets inside. Like how her employees in her home country knows her, the aura of screaming luxe and power.

"Good afternoon ma'am," she was greeted by her staffs.

"Good afternoon," she said greeted back with a smile even if her head still aches. One of them took her Dior tote bag on her hand and the others took her coat.

They were always like that, treating her like a princess when she enters inside the café and not on the door outside the café. 

"Do you want anything ma'am?" asked by Lei who waited for her at the entrance of her office. 

"No, continue what you are doing," she replied calmly smiling at them.

"Yes ma'am," Lei then went back to work as she went inside her office. The café looks really full today and some of the customer's even thought she's a celebrity because of the treatment. Yanika truly looks like a celebrity. 

She has beautiful almond gray eyes, she got from her grandmother who has a European ancestry. While her clear skin and bow-shaped lips was from her mom. She got her brains and tall nose from her dad who has a Spanish ancestry. 

She has a body to die for too. A perfect Coca-Cola bottle shaped body. But her faulty height she got from her mom, making her pretty small but really cute. As they say, nobody is perfect. You can not get everything at once.