LTY 26: Confidence

The wedding went pretty good and well. I was so shocked that time when Jeonghan suddenly went to the MC and grabbed the mic and began talking, "Thank you all for coming tonight. I know you have cancelled some important events and schedules for this day and I'm so thankful for that. I'm sorry keeping this very important event private. I just want to protect my wife and her privacy and safety is my priority and I hope one day I can also repeat this event not like this wherein we are just limited to few people but I wanted one day where I can show the world how beautiful my wife is," I almost teared up by that. It sounds genuine but it's not. 

Oh please Nika. Don't fall for the sweet words. 

Then a song began playing and the backup singers began humming...

What a sweet song. It's one of their songs.

"Mommy Maryan and daddy Neo, I will keep your daughter happy and I won't promise but I will do my best to take care of her and treasure her as long as I live," Jeonghan said at the end of the song. My mom and dad teared up and they look so happy. They just nodded at him and the crowd began cheering for him. He came to our seat gave me a peck at my forehead.

Then I was requested to sing a song for Jeonghan too which I expected the MC to announce because April was already there bribing the guy and the lady, "Didn't our bride prepare for our groom too?" he said and I just sunk then.

I gathered all my confidence and summoned all the spirits to be with me then I  walked towards the MCs and get the mic. 

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming to our day. I was so surprised and didn't expect myself do this today but I'm thankful. That's the reason why I kept on crying a while ago and thank you husband for the sweet song," I told shortly and I instructed the live band on what song I'll be doing and they did prepare first. 

"Since my husband is already called an angel everyone. I think it's time for me to be his angel. This song is called "I'm your angel" and I'm dedicating this song for you Han because I know we will be facing a lot troubles and fights and downfalls together and even if that will happen, remember I'm your angel ," after saying it they played it live. 

I'm nervous but let's do this. 

The song made everyone emotional and touched everyone's heart. Some of them even cried because I sang it with all my heart and poured there everything I'm feeling that I ended up crying at the end.