LTY 40: Afflicted

Guys! I can't thank you enough for reading this book. I'm so touched by those comments and words of encouragements from all of you. 😭

Thank you for the unending love and support. I will do better! 💗💙

Thank you my readers since the beginning and to my new ones. 💕

Love you all 💙

Love,

Mera Belle

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thankful. That's what Yanika was feeling after Joshua made her laugh, made her day and uplifted her low self-esteem the time she was caught having a moment on the shoreline this dawn.

She cried because she's indeed missing her grandpa who never fails to tell how beautiful she is. She cried because the ocean reminds her of the memories they had together in the place and in the ocean. Her late grandpa always brings her to the ocean since she was young the reason why she's emotional because felt connected with him right now seeing the ocean. He might have left her precious granddaughter with so much challenges to face but she never really planted anger towards her beloved grandpa because he has given the world to her by guiding and building her principles in life. She was taught by her grandpa that when she faces great challenges, always find the purpose on it because it wouldn't be given to you without reasons.

She cried because her grandpa would always tell him, mi princesita, if your stress, the ocean or the nature has the healing powers to remove it. So, go to the ocean and it will heal your heart and soul.

But why doesn't it heal my brokenness pa? Why do I still have hopelessness in my heart? Yanika's thoughts were distressing.

I still miss you grandpa tho, she added. It didn't heal her broken heart but it calms her outraging emotions.

She sobbed also because she just realized that she has never lost her confidence not until few months ago. She's always been sanguine with the beauty she possesses. But maybe she was no longer feeling it because of the constant sham praises happening when she got married. She just wanted to be praised genuinely.

She just wanted to be praised genuinely, this is what she's really wishing for.

But would a man praise another woman if he's currently dating someone? Of course, that's impossible to happen.

Hopeless but she needs to live her life with the people who cares for her and not revolve her world to those who doesn't even give a damn about her. She needs to give time to those people who loves her at least at this moment she has. She needed to spend quality time with these people who loves and values her.

"Noona!" "Hyung!" "Yanika noona!" "Joshua hyung!" "Shua hyung!" the two heard screams.

Yanika and Joshua were still splashing water to each other but they immediately looked at those who were screaming loudly in the morning. Then they saw the guys running towards them.

"They're awake," Joshua said to Yanika.

Yanika chuckled, "Obviously oppa."

"And we came as far as here," Joshua said making them both laugh upon realizing they went as far the staff's villa.

They have been in the waters for long now, playing around and talking about random things. Laughing and enjoying each other's company like nothing is wrong. Carefree, you can say.