LTY 53: Signing off

"Wife, wake up. We're here," I heard a sweet voice calling me wife and slightly shaking my shoulders to wake me up.

"Come one, Nika. We still have a long trail to walk," he then told me. I gradually opened my eyes and rubbed them.

Our destination was Taebaek National Park because it has a beautiful view when it's winter time. We didn't travel yesterday because we're both drunk and tipsy and we needed to rest. So, we both decided to just go to our house in the country side because it will just be an hour drive to the location. We slept all day yesterday because we have to see the sunrise today.

He was being nice to me again. Waking me up early at 1:30 am with breakfast already prepared on the table. He prepared our gears we will using and foods that we will bringing and other safety kits. We drove our way to the location and he lets me sleep the whole ride.

I really wanted to see snow flowers one last time and I wanna see the nature get frosted like how my heart was frozen right now.

Funny isn't it? Drama until this moment.

I got off the car and waited for him because he will be bringing a hiking bag and I also have mine but it wasn't heavy. Just extra coats and water.

I just don't know if we will both last at this cold and you know him very well that he has a really low immune system.

He then looked at me and smiled. "Ready?" he asked. It's just around 3 am and it's still pretty dark. I just nodded in response.

We began walking and this is pretty challenging because you'll slide but thankful it has a clean trail so it's not really dangerous. There was just silence between us. No one's talking about anything until I was really bothered because I don't want my last moment with him unhappy.

"Han, are you okay?" I asked and turn around and heck, he was around ten steps away from me.

He nodded and replied, "Oh. Gwaenchana." But I waited for him and handed my hand.