LTY 28: Misery

We were on our way to the backstage. I was comforted and praised by the staffs including April telling me that I did good. And I was comforted a little bit by that. I thank them for listening to the song and for appreciating it.

I returned the mic to the staff who cannot stop herself from praising me. We finally came to the result that the echo in the dome was regulated just right. 

While on our way there at the backstage into the staff's room. Hell! I saw two familiar figures watching me and April approached them. They were even waving at us. 

Shit! We should have just taken the other way rather than this way. I was currently cursing myself in my head again.

I was about to go the other way but April held my hand and made me stay still because she herself was frozen there like in a state of shocks.

"Hi!" She even greeted them in a dreamy way.

"Hello!" The two bowed at us and we did the same. We exchanged smiles. 

"What the heck!" I cursed her in a modulated voice so no one can hear it but her however she grasp my right arm tightly.

Act just fine Yanika. It's okay, I told myself and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted and bowed at them.

They both greeted back and smiled at me. April was doing random cutie things all of a sudden.

"It's nice to see you again, Neda," the guy told me straightly in English.

"Nice to see you too. It's been a while," I told and smiled forcefully. They aren't supposed to be here.

"What are you doing here?" He curiously asked me. I was a bit relieved by that because they might not know the idea that I sang seconds ago. 

Hoooo, me sighing deeply in solace.

Then I just smiled and showed my ID to them.

"Oh! Then we will feel spoiled and prioritized then," he joked. 

I chucked at that and answered, "Yeah. Sure. But we have to go because we needed to do a lot of stuffs. Bye Josh and Cheol! See you around!" I  waved at them and dragged April to the backstage.

"Bye! See you around," Joshua bid goodbye while Seungcheol just bowed at me at smiled and I also did the same.

"Oh my gash bi-atch! I saw them. I saw them," she excitedly exclaimed and even cupped her face.

"Seriously April. There's a chance they've heard me sing and I'm so worried now. That will be so shameful," I told panicking.

"You did great Nika," she opposed me but I still don't feel good so I ended up disagreeing again at my bestfriend. She gave me that annoyed look.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you did great Nika, huh? You always do great Yanika. How many times will I have to build your confidence back? Bi-atch, you lost your spirit," she blurted. She exploded like a bomb and she might have been keeping that inside her for a long time and I got shocked by that. "I'm sorry," she apologized and calmed down.

"No. I'm sorry Lou. I know it but thank you for making me realized I am good enough," I told and she hugged me so tight.

"Common bi-atch. Fighting! I don't exactly feel what you are feeling or facing what you are currently facing but I'm always here Yanika. I'm always here to listen," she said.