LTY 8: Penthouse

They were on their way to the penthouse, the one purchased by both of Yanika's grandfather and his bestfriend. They took the address given to them by Yanika's dad.

April was actually confused why they prepared two houses for them so she asked her bestfriend. "Why the heck do we have two locations here YN? I know you're hella rich but two locations? Why?" referring to the given gps locations and addresses from the documents.

The first one was located in Gangnam. It's not that far from April's apartment which is located in the heart of Seoul and it's not that traffic so they got there in no time.

"I'm assuming here but if he is indeed your husband then maybe it's an easy access to have a house near their building. And knowing you don't like living in the city that's why you have one from the country side," April said.

April is indeed right with her assumptions. The other house was built in the country side far from the busy city. Obviously, it's because of Yanika who doesn't like living in a polluted crowded city while the City house is for the convernience of her husband.

"I'll freak out Yanika! If this is true it's the death of me," April unbelievably said to her bestfriend who's driving in focus.

"I wish it was a prank bi-atch. But as I have said this is the only way to find out," she answered as she parked their car in the basement of the building.

They began walking towards the entrance of the building and she's pretty shocked that they were greeted harmoniously by the employees and the attendants.

The place is really extravagant and they were both confused because usually this kind of real estates where celebrities live and this exclusive have strict rules to follow when accepting visitors.

They were about to ask the receptionist when she just smiled at her and gave her a velvet box.

When Yanika opened it, there was a key, a key card and a little letter. She opened and read it.

She looked at April in teary eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" April hugged her in pity and took the letter from Yanika's hand and began reading it.

To mi princesita, mi bonita, mi Corazon,

I am glad you accepted the fate I have forced you, my dearest lovely and only granddaughter. I miss you! I really do.

Thank you mi princesita for not failing your old man. I was too roguish right? I know that and you also got that from me. LOL

Anyway, you have to try okay? Be strong for your grandpa and give it a chance for me. I will be guiding you from above so don't worry.

If it gets too hard hija, I will give the decision to you. You grew and became the sturdiest and sternest princesita I have.

I know you will be making good decisions in the future as you already know how to make good decisions for your company. 

Remember that I will always be proud of you. I love you and miss you so much!

Bye!

Love,

Grandpa

After the emotional moment, Yanika calmed down a little bit and readied herself to face it. She hadn't opened the envelope which contains her husband's info because she wanted to verify it first for herself. After reaching the penthouse, she bravely opened the door.

The lights weren't on and the unit seems empty which relieved her. She opened the lights and the cozy luxurious apartment was seen beautifully.

It has the minimalist style. All white with some black accent. It has high ceiling. It looks manly but not really. Their unit is really large, it's two-storey and very spacious. It looks like a real house.

"Wow! This is what your grandpa have been hiding all this time. This unit is really big and spacious. It looks like a pretty normal house and your grandpa really knows that you hate heights that's why this cozy apartment is just in the 6th floor," April was amazed. "The interior is bomb too. Cuddoz to the designer," she added.

"Yeah. I know," Yanika answered while she's walking towards the balcony. She's confused when it wasn't properly locked. So out of curiosity she decided to take a look and just amazed by the view outside.