LTY 25: Uninvited

It's funny how I saw myself get married infront of many people today after that very unexpected situation yesterday.

I'm stressed and I'm still shaking. You already knew that I have been emotional the entire ceremony and looks like until here at the reception. 

"Are you okay?" Jeonghan talked who's currently beside me. We were at a separate table infront while another program's happening.

Don't ask me because I'm not.

Do I look even fine?!

"No. You look bad wife," he told cupping my face and faced it on his face. He heard that? "Didn't I told you not to be guilty? It's okay wife," he even added then everyone began squealing because he looks sweet  but in the opposite he's trying to hide my devastated face from everyone. 

Oh my freaking goodness. Did I said that out loud?

"Yes. You did wife," My eyes widened again. "I'm shocked too and I didn't know they'll execute this already," he added.

"What!? You knew!?" I was shocked about his revelation.

"Sort of?" he said in a questioning tone. 

"Sort of? Are you crazy!? You dummy. You should have at least given me the idea of all of this happening?! I look like a mess and fool. I was outsmarted by all of you. I feel so betrayed right now. I hate you!" I screeched at him.

We were smiling at each other but I was actually firing my anger towards him. 

"Yani, if I have told you then it would no longer be a surprise besides I was also surprised," he told and held my hands this moment. "I thought it would be on your 1st year anniversary being here with me but then, mom told me it should be on our 11th year of marriage," he smiled. "And I totally forgot everything about it," he said.

It's our 11th year today? Really? and he forgot. Well, why do I even expect him to remember the date. I don't even know it's today.

But I still feel a slight sting and why is that? 

Damn it, pain! Can you just go away for a moment? Just a few more and I'll break instantly.

Yanika!? Why would he even think about marrying you in church? He's thinking of Sowon to be his wife, NOT YOU b*tch!

Sad reality of my story. 

Smile Nika. Smile. Everything will be alright. 

Again and again, I kept on cheering myself.

I lost the fierce, brave and rough Yanika. I totally lost it. 

He's now gesturing me to behave because we have heard the clinging of the glasses all of a sudden. 

"Did we hear the glass clinging?" said the MC.

"I think the newly wed didn't heard us. Louder everyone," as if on cue it's now double the noise and some were even shouting, "KISS!" "Kiss!" "KISS!"

Jeonghan being a good boy followed the orders of the audience. He brought his face towards mine and kiss me. It's a kiss that doesn't mean anything, you just can feel. But as a good actor that he is, he made it look like it was the most passionate kiss he showered. It didn't even touched my whole lips, it barely touched mine. It was just at the edge of my lips but because he angled it properly it might have looked like an intimate one.