LTY 44: Untie

You guys have been my inspiration for writing continuously. 

Love you all! 😭💞

We're almost there. I'm gonna cry!

And these guys who were so active commenting and voting were my daily dose of vitamins and energy 😁

youngheeee

saltsoon

Monweneecarateu

Dee_rowenn

fairpra

Thank you guys! Saranghae! 💞

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When staffs called the group, it was already lunch time. Their day felt so fast that they couldn't even grasp that half day is done.

"Woah! Noona, why the hell are you still pretty even though we are sweating really badly? The world is unfair," Seungkwan suddenly blurted while walking.

"I guess I am just naturally pretty," Yanika blurted in confidence and smiled so brightly at SK.

Joshua smiled upon hearing Yanika's confidence. That's what I am talking about Ned, he thought.

When the lady agreed she's beautiful, she looked at Joshua right after. And the two gave each other smiles.

"Noona, hyung! Aren't you going to remove your ties now?" Dino curiously asked. Yanika was bewildered too because Jeonghan haven't initiated to remove the ties yet and Woozi was still on Jun's back for the 7 feet.

"Nope. We aren't risking the possibility that we were set on trap. The staffs were witty and for as long as there's no instruction that can saying if were now allowed to release, we won't lift the policies," Jeonghan was keen enough to think of it.

He has a point, Yanika thought in mind.

When they reached the villa of the staffs, they immediately saw the other guys arriving too but April was no longer tied with Cheol but the two were still bickering like crazy and all of them were walking. They went to the pool area because it is where the assembly place. They all sat semi-circle in groups. They slowly sat Woozi in the chair and Jeonghan pulled a chair for Yanika.

April was giving Yanika a meaningful smile because of the holding hands and the lady was smirking at her and even flipping her hair.

"Congratulations for both team for finishing the games safely. Did you all enjoy?" Manager Jeon asked.

"Yes," everyone exclaimed but April was silently whispering no because they held hands with Cheol, Yanika laughed at that because she caught her bestfriend saying it.