LTY 46: Torment

I hope you guya enjoyed the new going seventeen episode. 💞

Don't worry Yanika will pay for that catering 🤣🤣🤣🤣

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Because Jeonghan shouted way too severe, even the guys were bothered. He looks serious like he's going to kill someone any minute. And they haven't seen their hyung like this before. Not until now. 

"Sorry, we just went to explore the island," Joshua answered calmly.

"Explore!? We were worried sick on where the fcking hell that treasure is! And you explored? Or you went to flirt somewhere out there!? Huh?" he shouted gravely. It shocked everyone when that happened.

"Hyung!" Everyone violently reacted when they heard that from their Cheonsa hyung. DK and Seungkwan immediately held Jeonghan tightly.

"What did you fucking say!? You know nothing!?!" Joshua shrieked back and was about to throw a punch on him but Yanika pulled him back.

"Aniya! Aniya! Aniya! Jebal! (No! No! No! Please!) Don't fight in front of the team. I'm sorry. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," The lady was sensitive at the moment that she just repeatedly apologized while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

They stopped upon seeing her burst into tears and they all saw how pain afflicted in her beautiful face. Her gray eyes were like the gloomy weather today.

She removed the treasure and put in Jeonghan's hand calmly. She then took the ATV and drove to nowhere while crying.

"Noona!" Seungkwan and Dokyeom screamed trying to halt her but she's impossible to stop. She has to get away.

Joshua took another ATV and followed her. She just can't let her be alone because he knew what just happened this morning. DK and Seungkwan took the bicycles and followed them.

The two even pouted when their Jeonghan hyung signaled to go.

Yanika went at the dock of the island and used the speedboat there to transport herself to her private island which was near the family island.

She was weeping while maneuvering the boat making her visions blurry. She has weeping hard creating hiccups. When she reached the private island where her supposed to be vacation house with Jeonghan which will no longer going to happen because she's getting a divorce now is there, beautifully standing. No one's there because her care taker was living in the resort and she went to take the key first before heading to the island.

She was crying herself out. Screaming loudly because no one can hear her pain there. Only her isolated with the gloomy weather.