LTY 22: Gauche

"Bi-atch! That was a really awkward moment," April began telling while we were at the spa.

She came to our house early this morning because she's so used on doing it before in my house back in the country. That's if she really wanted to get my lazy ass off the bed and she badly wants to do something with me.

Besides she has access to my doors and my passwords because I'm a clumsy bitch too. I have tendencies on forgetting things unfortunately, I can't easily forget what I'm feeling for him.

Oh gosh Yanika! What's the connection?! Hell! What's wrong with me being so emo!?

I do trust April in everything and it's also good because at least I will have a walking back up if in case my clumsy and forgetful self will kick in all of sudden.

However, she notifies me first before coming just that I wasn't able to read her message this morning because I was still sleeping.

This bi-atch came to our house and to the master's bedroom screaming like crazy to wake me up. Worse luck, she saw a guy's topless back sitting on the other side of our bed facing the glass windows of the room making her unable to recognize the guy and think of a sinful act.

She lashed out accusing me that I'm cheating on my husband, her precious idol, making me flinched from my sleep. I was startled because of that and I woke up staggered. 

"Bi-atch, you indicted me on adultery and you almost choke me to death," I informed and chuckled after.

"If I knew it was him, I wouldn't do that. Hell, to me! I was so embarrassed," she told making me laugh at that. "I thought he was still sleeping at the sofa bed. I didn't know you were together in the bed already and besides I thought he went back to the dorm last night, isn't it what he was doing lately or usually?" she again added.

"That's what I thought too. But all of a sudden when I went to sleep, he followed me to bed," I informed her.

"Oh my god YN! You are such a lucky freak. Imagine Jeongh---," she couldn't continue because I widened my eyes at her when she almost uttered his name. "Imagine waking up with an angel beside you in the bed, bi-atch. That's every fan's dream," she said in a dreamy way.

"I know but would you want to be with his wife knowing he doesn't love you? And he's just doing it because he's afraid of disappointing his family and your family? Would you want your idol to be your husband when you know his heart belongs to someone else?"

April's POV

I took YN at the spa for a luxurious treat for the event tomorrow. We were talking about my gauche moment this morning when I barged in to their apartment and screaming my ass to wake up this crazy bitch when she's really lazy to wake up like this morning.

YN is a morning person. She greets me good morning everyday, what I mean by that is that she sends reminders to get a life meaning I should get a boyfriend already. That's her good morning to me which is not a good morning but an annoying morning and she usually does it when she wakes up early in the morning.

But this morning she's already 4 hours late from her usual time and it's very unlikely for YN to wake up late like what happened today though sometimes her lazy self were overtaking.

That's the main reason why I went to their apartment because I had plans too for us. However, I ended up almost killing her because I thought she slept with another man while being married to my precious, Jeonghan oppa. 

Bitch! I was mortified and I didn't expect it. But what's more unexpected was the way she just answered me. That was again said from somewhere deep.