LTY 15: Almost

Yanika's POV

"Unnie! Wait! My phone is vibrating crazily," Jiyeon told me to stop on my pace.

After farming, we went biking because Jiyeon wanted me to show me a place where she always go when she wanted to relax. It's a lake around their place.

When Jiyeon answered the phone she looks flustered and she gave it to me abruptly.

"Hello?" I softly answered.

"Thank God! I was calling you but you aren't answering. What's the use of your phone? Why didn't you tell me you are visiting mama and papa? And where the hell are you?" Jeonghan asked avidly. His voice sounded mad.

I flinched from what I heard. "Yah! What the hell?! Why are you rapping? Suddenly became a rapper? The last time I check you are a vocalist," I screamed back.

"And we are five meters away from your parents' house. Why the hell are shouting?" I added.

"Go back! Don't come home yet. I'm at home with my co-members. I'll explain to you later,"

What the heck! I cursed because I saw someone just came out from the property.

I immediately asked Jiyeon to make a U-turn to make sure that they won't see us.

"Unnie, why?" she asked me.

"I'll explain later my dear. For now, we have to go far from the house," I shouted as I pedaled.

We were catching our breaths upon reaching the place we originally came from. Jiyeon then immediately asked me why the heck are we going back and running away from their house.

"Your crazy brother brought his friends in your house," I explained while catching my breath.

"What?! Is he crazy? He asked your marriage to be a secret but suddenly bringing them here? Gosh! Oppa is a babo (fool)," she complained to me.

"I know love. Let's stay here for a moment until he calls again," I told.

We sat under a tree facing the lake and rested there for a while.

"Unnie," Jiyeon suddenly uttered.

I looked at her and hummed, "hmmm?"

"Do you love my brother?" I was shocked that I couldn't say anything from the sudden question.