LTY 17: Affirmation

Yanika loves racing whether it's car or motorcycle. She loves doing the dangerous sports in her past time. It tickles her heart every time she speeds up. The adrenaline she feels makes her heart happy.

No wonder why she even rented the whole race track for her hobby. It's an extreme one but it's the only one that makes her heart flutter other than the confusion she's right into at the moment. It's the only thing that can help her bury the unexplained feelings.

After hours of racing, she stopped at the middle of the race track because the realization hit her. She checked on the time where she's supposed to be at the track until 1:00pm only but when she checked it's 1:45 pm. She wanted to rent the track for the whole day but couldn't because it was reserved in the afternoon at 1. 

It's time for the next people who rented it. She was again embarrassed for the excess time. She went to the management and paid for the whole day in return for the favor. She also went to the next lessee to apologize badly. 

Yanika's day after the intense release became normal. She did went home for the hope that it was just an infatuation if she sees the guy. Unfortunately, the guy didn't went home without telling the reason why. She's thankful for that though.

She composed herself to began forgetting about that weird feeling.

She busied herself in the café and her company. Good thing she's a bit distracted because April keeps on sending her documents to review. And she kept on bothering her to approve projects and documents.

April has been assigned as the officer-in-charge of her company, representing Yanika on her behalf but the lady can't stand on her own and keeps on asking Yanika her opinions on every single thing. April would ask approval specially the first few months.

She chuckled as she imagines April's face right now. Her best friend must be really stressed and freaking out by the tons of work she left her. And the huge responsibility Yanika gave her.

She hasn't heard from her for the past days. "That little bitch. I haven't heard from her after giving me these tons of documents," Yanika complained while she's reading all of the printed papers on her table.

She's on her office right now reading for hours already. She hasn't heard anything from Jeonghan and it's been more than a week the last time she saw her.

No message. No call. No Jeonghan. Nothing.

She's supposed to be fine but she began longing for the guy's presence which is weird for her but she made herself busy to divert her attention.

A sudden knock on the door was heard and Lei, her previous staff who's now her secretary peeps in with a tray of food.

"Ma'am, it's way pass dinner time already and you haven't eaten anything yet. I ordered you food. Please eat now," her secretary said.