LTY 20: Bothered

I'm walking back and forth at the balcony right now. I went home early.

Yeah, the situation happened a while ago in my office was giving me this restless mode. I am totally doomed.

First, Jeonghan knew nothing about his friends knowing me. But it wasn't my fault if they remember me from the fan sign.

Second, the husband thing. He must have thought that I told them intentionally.

Freaking hell Yanika! What should I do?! If Jeonghan comes home today it's absolutely the end of me.

"Common' April!" I have been dialing her number but she's unattended. What is she doing right now when I needed her?!

Then I heard the main door opened.

O to the M to the G!

Think Yanika! Think! You can do this. If he asks you something, just ignore it and act natural, I have been chanting these words like a spell right now and slowly made my way to the sala.

Breath in and out Nika. It's okay.

But I needed to get water so I didn't go to the living instead I went straight to the kitchen to drink water to calm myself.

"Yah!" someone screamed startling me making me drop the glass of water I was holding.

"What the freaking hell bi-atch! Are you okay?!" I turned my back and saw the familiar figure in the kitchen.

"April?" I said softly and run towards her and hug her tightly as I can. She hugged me back tightly as she can. She just understands my actions already.

Anxiety kicking in.

I might be having panic attacks right now because of the embarrassment, confusion and all the mixed unexplained moods and states I have been feeling lately.

We were like that for a couple of minutes until I loosen up the hug. She made me sit to relax. She gave me tea to calm my nerves and cleaned the broken glasses after. She didn't talk to me yet but she waited until I am comfortable.

"Bi-atch, don't talk if you can't tell me yet but talk to met when you are ready," April said sitting beside me in the dining table.

I took a deep breath. This takes a lot of courage to tell her everything I have been through the past days I've been keeping it from her but I should probably tell her now because her eyes were eager to extract the truth of the situations from me.

I did tell her everything that has happened, those she didn't knew yet that currently happened. And what happened today, why I acted stress and anxious and about the mysterious guy.