LTY 3: Someday

I arrived at my mom's resto bar by the bay. There were many guests at the main resto today but the garden area and the private rooms seems occupied.

Before coming here, I was supposed to check on the VIP guests but I was told that they are currently outside the resort right now so I took my way back to metro to checked on the cafes.

There was a live band singing at the garden but only a few people were there. I see mostly foreigners sitting there. "Good evening ma'am. I am sorry but the garden area is not available for now ma'am," a young lady told me as I approached the area.

I smiled at her and thankfully I wasn't annoyed because if I am, say goodbye to your job girl.

"But I want to sit there near the band. There's no space here as you can see it's all occupied," I told her trying to test her patience.

"We have a waiting area there ma'am you can sit there for a moment while waiting," she insisted. Now she looks annoyed and turning red.

"I don't wanna wait young miss. I want to sit there," I told trying to put dominance in my voice while pointing at the table where I usually sit. "And you told me it's unavailable but I can see people sitting there," I asked.

She looks mad after I began protesting and demanding what I wanted. I wanted to laugh but I am holding it. This is why they hated me so much because if people don't recognize me, I began testing my employees patience and how they would handle a customer like me.

"We have a big customer right now who's currently occupying it. If you want to sit there, you can wait at the waiting area ma'am," she began informing me but in a rude manner even sarcastically saying the last word. Now, she's looking down at me like I can't pay my food.

"So, I am not a customer? How big that client is? Isn't it your responsibility to give a good service to your customers? I am also a customer for your information and I am buying same products as that customer your telling me," Now, still calm while telling her then crossing my arms together. I knew I was rude but I made sure I was in a part where we were the only ones arguing. And that there's no other people who's seeing the current situation to protect the employee.

She was almost tearing up when I shouted and scolded her. She already realized what she told me then the manager came to the rescue. I felt really bad after she began lowering her head while my face still looks stoic and bitchy.

"Sorry to interrupt ma'am. But is there anything wrong?" The manager asked upon approaching us. She came from my back so she didn't see me yet.

I looked at her and smiled. "Good evening ma'am. I'm so sorry for the trouble she's a new employee here," the manager began apologizing to me.

The manager asked the employee to rest for a moment from the stress I brought her and go back to work when she felt at ease already. Then she assisted me to my usual place.

"I'm really sorry about that ma'am Yanika. Was she rude?" she asked me politely.

"Nah. I am okay. Tell her I am sorry because I stressed her. Please ask her to come here when she feels better," I said.

"Yes ma'am," the manager immediately agreed. "Do you want anything ma'am? Your mom is currently at the kitchen and she told me that you don't have to worry about her. Just rest and stay put here," she directed me.

"Yeah sure. Water is fine," I told her.

"Right away ma'am."

I took out my ipad and began reviewing the documents dad asked me to review. He never really ask to do such things for him but I am not in the right place to reject anything because obviously they basically gave me every single thing I needed and aunt Neah is right, it's payback time.