LTY 13: Out of the Blue

After our meal, I immediately prepared myself for the meeting. April informed me that this is a very demanding investor who needs personal appearance but doesn't want to travel. She told me that only me can handle this type of person because the wife is a little brat and demanding who's difficult to please but the client was actually the husband who can't make decision without his wife interfering. And the wife is the type who looks down at people most of the time.

I finished showering and got ready in my walk-in when someone screamed, "It's cold outside."

"I know," answering back.

I need to get dressed properly because April demanded me too. It's autumn here so I needed something that can protect me too. 

Upon scanning my closet, I just picked whatever I see and put them together.

Not really that type of person who's very particular with brands but I know when I see one. Because I own franchises of international designer clothing brands which was headed and manage by April. That's in respect for my grandma and mom who are very fond of it. 

I know how to get dress when I needed too because I'm surrounded by people with class and addiction to luxe. And since I am the princess of the family, it's mandatory for me to study fashion guide and basic etiquettes.

Mom loves things that screams indulgence that's why my closet right now was obviously made by her and accompanied by my two aunts – Aunt Nadia and Neah who were trained by my late grandma. These brands of clothes were all their favorites from head to toe even from my underwear and to my accessories and jewelries. Every single thing seen in this large closet was chosen by those three for sure. And everything were from luxury brands including our own brand.

Our room was really huge, I mean the bedroom but the closets are larger than our actual bedroom. It was as if composed of two rooms since there was an entrance going to the bathroom area and when you go deeper, you'll be inside our closets. My closet was at the right side of the room and his was at the left. But it was divided by walls with open entrance for both sides but there's a connecting door to both of our closets if we wanted to invade each other's privacy.

By the way, in case you wanna know, I'm wearing Elaina roll-neck two-tone wool-blend sweater from Burberry paired it with Fleur checked wool trousers from same brand and top it with Waxham belted cashmere poncho from the same brand too. For the shoes, Lou Chelsea boots from Saint Laurent. I looked at the mirror put everything together and it's perfect for autumn.

I needed layers because my weakness is the cold environment and I'm really worried when the winter will come. I kept myself simple. I just did my brows naturally, put some hint of blush and some reds on my lips. I blow dried my hair and tied it in a low bun. I grabbed my Loewe balloon bucket bag which I already prepared last night and went out of the room.

"What?" I asked Jeonghan when I came out of the walk in. I know he's ready because I heard the shower a while ago while I was picking for my clothes.

"Should I drop you first?" we both uttered at the same time.