LTY 41: Day One

They had a happy meal and a nice conversation while resting and waiting for the staff's further announcements. Yanika didn't took it as a thing to ruin her day instead she converses more with most of them.

After resting, some of them who were already wet, because of Yanika, went to try playing in the water and at least feel it because the sea view is alluring. That includes Dokyeom, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino and Joshua who's really wet. The rest were laying back at the lounge chairs and at the sands watching them swim.

Yanika and April were sitting at the monoblock chairs under a palm tree while staring at the ocean and watching the boys who were playing beach volleyball and swimming. April knew Yanika needs a release.

"Do you want to get on your jet ski? I already called the staffs and it will be here in a few," April asked Yanika. She couldn't go to the race track and release what she's feeling and the only thing that could make her adrenaline rush will be jet skiing.

Yanika smiled at April because she's really her better half. She's her sister, her mom, her best bud, her one and only bestfriend. When Yanika's face lit up, April winked at her and Yanika acted like she just hit by a cupid. It might sound gay but their relationship as bestfriend's can be compared to those of married couples, I mean even better.

But it caught her off-guard, why would April know she needs a release.

Wait! Bi-atch, does it mean she knew?! Yanika asked inside her head.

"You knew?" Yanika just ask randomly.

"Bi-atch, even if you won't tell me things. I'm not stupid to not notice your already in love with Mr. Yoo-," April couldn't continue what she's about to say because Yanika immediately covered April's mouth in panic.

"Bi-atch! Shut up!" Yanika said in frustration.

When Yanika removed her hand on April's she immediately confronted her, "Bi-atch they are far from us so don't worry about it. Don't go hysterical," April still calmed her terrified bestfriend. "But you won't get away from me bi-atch! You are really a bitch! When do you plan on telling me this, huh? You fool!" April was so angry but her voice was in a modulated voice. She couldn't get it out of her chest at the moment because she might burst and It might expose her bestfriend and Jeonghan's secret instantly.

Yanika sighed and said, "Long story."

"I have every time in the world Mrs. Yoo---" Yanika covered her mouth again.

"What the April! Stop teasing me for once," Yanika shrieked at her bestfriend who was laughing her ass of the chair. Yanika looked so annoyed already that's a cue for April to stop.

"But tell me later bi-atch. Come to my villa so we could sort things out," April told her. She understands her situation right now and she doesn't want to pressure her on telling her on the spot and she knew she needed to release something first before anything else.

Yanika nodded and they continued watching the boys howling at Joshua. Joshua started splashing waters on the boys who were near them after getting a pail from the villa.

"Woah! Cold! It's cold,"

"What heck hyung!"

"Woah"