LTY 49: Why

Waking up back in our own apartment was a feeling of joy but also means that I'm going to get back to my reality. It's mixed emotions, happy but at the same time sad. I began appreciating the time given to me by my grandpa. I am quite blessed that I at least felt the feeling of being married and being madly in love with someone.

April was right. Jeonghan was the only person who can make me feel roller coaster ride of emotions. He also taught me the word patience and calmness. He taught to become nice.

Aigoo! Why am I suddenly being dramatic?

I began looking at our wedding photos on the album and the big one hanged in the wall.

Wasn't he the most handsome groom ever? That's why he can make girls scream for his name. He has this angelic face that can also turn into his naughty one.

Like hi daddy!

I'm lucky enough to be called Mrs. Yoon Jeonghan even at a short time.

Anyway, we came back to Korea after that long vacation back in my country few weeks ago. Jeonghan and the others came back first because I wanted to check on my employees too in the company and I also went to my grandpa's tomb because I wanted to apologized for the decision I will be making soon. It's nice and fulfilling to see my employees, my parents, Nana and my other friends back in the country.

I have to be honest too, that it's one of the best vacations I had my entire life. The guys made feel like I do belong and I'm not any different from them.

A lot really happened back there. Jeonghan getting a villa and staying with me for the whole week; April and Cheol's unending bickering; Meeting Brielle again after long years, who is also having a vacation in the resort, and who's going to be part of Pledis too; me passing out for a day; Jeonghan saying to my face that I'm a flirt; Joshua overhearing I'm getting a divorce and many more.