The Christmas Special Nobody Asked For...

The Christmas special nobody asked for...

Written by Shitlord/LordOfTheBitches

"You know, I thought you were one of those people who hates thanksgiving and pretends it doesn't exist until I remembered that thanksgiving is a United States thing." You said while leaning against the doorway of the classroom.

Aizawa looked at you with a blank expression and muttering something under his breathe before speaking.

"(L/n), you're late and the first thing you say to me is... that?" He said incredulously.

You gave him a tight lipped smile. His eyes panned down to your arms only to deadpan even further. Under your arm was what he recognized as a pine tree, or as many would call it, a christmas tree.

He looked into your eyes once more and then leaned over his desk, rubbing his forehead.

"Why do you have a-... Just get in here, (L/n)."

You did. And you surprised everyone else in the classroom. Aizawa started regretting his decision to let you in as he didn't see just how big the tree was.

You lifted the tree over your head so you wouldn't hit anyone on the head and walked past your classmates to the back. Bewildered eyes followed you and continued watching as you awkwardly placed the 20 foot tree down and fixed its balance.

Aizawa watched you mess with the tree before breathing through his nose and walked towards the door.

"I'm going to discuss the tree with Nezu and see if we can k- if I'm allowed to throw it out. Finish any work you have and if you don't have any, do something that doesn't bother anybody." Aizawa said.

A few seconds after Aizawa left, the students filled the awkward silence with chatter.

"Yo, (Y/n)-Chan, what's with the tree?" Denki shouted from his chair.

You turned to him with a blank stare before slowly turning back to the tree.

"Santa." You said.

Before Denki could ask more questions, someone else beat him to the punch.

"Hey, what is thanksgiving exactly? I know it's an American holiday but I'm not quite sure what it's about..." Sero asked.

You looked at the guy with a raised eyebrow and tapped a finger on your chin.

"I don't really know, actually... I just know that there's a lot of food." You sat down and placed your chin on your hand before listing off all the food.

"Let's see, there's turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cornbread, corn, squash, ham, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes... oh! There's pie! Lots of pie!" You could feel your mouth watering and gulped down the flood inside your mouth.

"Oh yeah, you got different kinds of pie, don't you?" Mina butted into the conversation.

By now, you formed a small group of Sato, Sero, Kaminari, Mina, Mineta, Jirou, and Momo.

"Yup! There's apple pie, lemon meringue pie, key lime pie, cherry pie, strawberry pie, butterscotch pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, banana pie, cream pie-"

You looked over to Mineta, who gave you a knowing look as you both smirked to one another before continuing.

"-shepherds pie, chicken pot pie, beef pot pie, and-... I feel like there's a lot more, but I don't remember all of them..." you leaned back into your chair with a thoughtful look on your face.