F*cking Oranges.

"Ready, set, Plus-"
"-ULTRA!!!!"

You were almost knocked over by the tall guy who finished Kaminari's sentence and stared at him strangely. He had on the biggest, proudest smile you have ever seen. One of the other students, which you assumed to be his classmate, told him to not butt into people's conversations.

"Oh no!!!" He exclaimed before bowing in the most odd and extreme way you have ever seen.

"What... pfft." You chuckled as his head made contact with the ground with a loud thud.

The guy suddenly stood up straight and gaped at you with such exaggerated surprise.

"Oh my... OH MY GOD!!!!" He exclaimed before falling on his knees and smashed his head to the ground harsher than before.

"VIGILANTE: ONE PUNCH MA'AM!!!! IT IS AN HONOR TO MEET THE SLAYER OF ALL FOR ONE!!! THE HERO DESTINED TO SURPASS ALL MIGHT HIMSELF!!!! THE NUMBER ONE HERO OF JAPAN- NO, THE WORLD-"
"Okay, okay, you don't gotta say all that stuff about me, really. I'm definitely not all those things, but thanks, my guy." You waved his claims off with an embarrassed smile.

The teen immediately got up with tears in his eyes.

"You- you are most humble! MY ADMIRATION FOR YOU HAS INCREASED TENFOLD!!!"
"It's not that serious." You said.

Everyone else were too caught up recognizing the uniforms. You, being the oblivious, stupid, overpowered, banana loving bastard, didn't recognize them, heck, you didn't even know what a 'Shiketsu' was. Was it a fruit? A mushroom? A famous person you should know?

Fortunately, the guy, who you learned to be Inasa, was dragged away before he could sing anymore praises for you. One of the two students bowed their head in respect and apologetically.

You waved goodbye to the group with only Inasa noticing and waving enthusiastically with blood trickling down his happy-go-lucky face.

"He's kinda..." you tried to rummage through your head to find the right word to describe the teen before begrudgingly settling on one word.

"Cute."

"Eraser! Is that you???"

You could feel a disturbance in Aizawa's tired aura and turned to look at an enthusiastic looking lady with bright green hair approaching your pops. The man's eye started twitching as his mouth opened slightly, which told you he was already suffering mentally. Your own stomach churned and you slouched over a bit.

"Oh no." You said before turning towards Momo.

You walked over to the girl and tugged her shirt gently, earning a surprised look. She saw your deadpanned yet pained expression and grew worried.

"(L/n)-Chan, what's wrong?"
"T-t-ta-ta-"

You were yanked away from the girl and held against somebody. You didn't have to look behind you as you saw green hair flying in your face.

"So this is Eraserhead's daughter! Nice to meet you! You can call me mom!!!!"
"M-mom?"

She squealed and crushed you into a hug, squeezing you like a ketchup bottle.

Speaking of which... you could feel the flow of red gushing out of you. Your face turned to that of horror and panic before shouting.

"MOMO!!!! TAMPON!!!!!"

The girls stared at you in surprise, almost not registering what you were saying until you shrieked a second time. Aizawa, of course, froze in place, unable to comprehend and process what the hell was happening.