Héntaí, camp, and smoke.

"Really? Tentacle hentai?"
"You said you wouldn't judge!"
"Well, fuck, Mineta. That's the most mundane porn out there. I've seen it all..." you shrugged while huffing.

"Here, move out the way, I wanna type something in." You said while pushing Mineta over, earning a shout from the short teen and typed into the word search.

"Usually when I can't find anything new and fresh, I sometimes type in 'weird hentai', usually there's some weird ass fetishes and some new things I discover that I like..." you said before hitting the search.

Mineta stared at the screen, processing what he was seeing before shouting.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!"
"I know righ- woah! Is that guy's dick getting chocked by a giant spider!?" You exclaimed before clicking on the image.

Mineta immediately shrieked at the disturbing hentai art before tears poured out of his eyes.

"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT-"

"ALRIGHT! Jeez, such a party pooper..." you said in disappointment before shutting off the laptop.

"Well, that didn't last long... oh hi guys." You said as class 1B came into view.

Pony immediately ran over to you and hugged you, allowing you to pick her up and spin her around.

"(Y/n)-Chan! So great to see you agai- why are you wearing a hoodie?" Kendo said as she walked over to you.

"O...ppai?" Pony read the hoodie in confusion.

Kendo immediately slapped a hand over the innocent girl's face with a blush and scolded you. You found yourself not listening to her big sister rant about your inappropriate hoodie and found yourself looking over to Monoma, who was picking on class 1A.

"Uh oh... looks like Monoma's small dick energy is showing." You mumbled, causing Kendo to look over to the teen and grit her teeth.

"Not again!" She said exasperatedly and ran over to chop him on the neck.

Grabbing the back of Monoma's shirt, she dragged him to the bus and yelled out to everyone else.

"Time to get on the bus!"

The girls immediately started running over to the vehicle, unknowingly flashing their undies to all the dudes including you. Mineta immediately began drooling as nasty thoughts flooded his mind.

You walked up behind him while staring at the girls and kicked him without hesitation. You didn't even stutter in your step as his small body made impact with the front of the bus, leaving a toddler sized dent.

"Ew, what is this?" You said while looking out the bus with your hands tucked into your hoodie pockets.

Aizawa, who sat by you, huffed while looking out the window with you. The bus completely stopped and allowed the students to pour out of the buses, leaving you and Aizawa last.

The moment your shoe hit the solid ground, two girls dressed in cat attire and skirts appeared, introducing themselves as-

"The Feral Feral Wolves!" You said with recognition.

Aizawa, being the only one who heard you, looked at you with a raised eyebrow. You noticed a kid standing near the two 'Feral Feral wolves' and immediately recognized him.

"Hey! That's Kota!" You said as a small smile came over your face.

This time, everyone heard you. One of the women, who you found out was a 'wild wild pussycat', seemed to recognize you, which confused you.