Dance off quirk scenario

"I-... I don't get it... they're just... dancing..."

The man continued watching as the reported villains kept dancing and posing weirdly as random music blasted.

Having enough of this, he stepped closer, only for a strange feeling over came himself.

A feeling to dance.

This would be the day Endeavour would encounter true embarrassment.

The fiery man began striking poses, getting in sync with the villains and the music as other heroes began watching.

"Endeavour, what are you doing!?" All Might stuttered in surprise at the usually no-nonsense man dancing like a pro.

The man didn't respond as he continued dancing. All Might was about to step closer before a hero grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Wait. This is the work of a quirk user." Sir Nighteye said before pointing towards a figure in the distance.

They had (h/l) (h/c) hair with simple civilian clothes on. All Might soon realized that this person was the only one moving towards a direction while the others stayed in one place while dancing.

"What the hell is going on???" Fat gum said as he gawked at the number 2 hero striking a pose.

You watched from a distance as the heroes that surrounded the place captured the tired out villains.

You were just going to the mall on your day off of school when you got caught in the middle of a terrorist attack. You tried to get away, but unfortunately, you, as well as some civilians, were surrounded.

So you danced.

A song that you recognize as the distraction dance song came on, a somewhat easy song to dance to, but a great song nonetheless.

The villains and some civilians immediately fell into a trance and started dancing to the beat.

Your cheeks turned red as your thoughts were tainted by the VERY bizarre situation you forced yourself into.

"...how embarrassing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a shorter scenario but a scenario nonetheless.

I had this on my mind and I couldn't NOT write it down.

Just imagining a bunch of villains and Endeavour break dancing is just... it's great.

And yes, you may use this quirk idea. All of it. I give you my FULL PERMISSION.