Ultimate Sushi

"I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this..."

Aizawa opened his eyes to stare down at the class in front of him.

"If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except (L/n), Jiro, and Hagakure."

While Aizawa was busy reprimanding the class for their carelessness and actions, you were poking at something in the bushes behind everyone.

You stared at the strange creature in wonder and grabbed the stick. You rubbed the thing between its ears as it looked over at you with a curious gaze before digging into a hole.

"I didn't know Armadillos lived in Japan." You muttered to yourself while rubbing its ears gently with the long stick.

"Aye, sir! Hello, good sir!" You said in a proper, deep tone to the armored animal before deciding to creep closer to it.

By this time, Aizawa walked away from the group, leaving them feeling down in the dumps. Bakugou looked at his red haired friend before grabbing the back of Kaminari's shirt and dragging him towards the bushes.

He paused at the sight of you poking at something in the bushes.

"(L/n), what are doing." He narrowed his eyes at you.

"Ah hello~" you said, completely ignoring Bakugou.

Suddenly, another narrow face appeared in the bushes. Once you and the thing saw each other, your eyes bulged.

"THERE'S TWO!!!!"

The second Armadillo jumped over the other, spooking the first Armadillo into running out the bush.

"OH SHIT!!! HOHOHO!!!" You laughed and watched one of them run under the legs of the girls, forcing a shriek out of them.

You began rolling on the ground laughing and wheezing, amused by the surprise you felt when the armadillo popped out at you. The others soon joined in with your own laughter, leaving only Bakugou.

He stared at you for a few moments, observing your face as it went from an extremely happy and amused grin to the blank face he knows and loves.

He started walking your way with Kaminari in tow. He disappeared behind the bushes with Kaminari but was still visible to you only.

He suddenly held Kaminari in a head lock and stuck a finger in his mouth before sticking said slobbery finger into Kaminari's ear. Immediately, Kaminari choked out a yelp, sending out electricity and shocking everything around him.

You started laughing once again, this time louder than before. Sure, wet willy's was one of the oldest pranks in all of history, but there's a reason it still exists today.

Bakugou was miraculously unharmed and released the blonde, who rushed out the bush with a dorky and stupid look, making you laugh even more.

"Whey~" he held his thumbs up.

You got up and immediately mimicked his goofy look.

"Yay~" you said.

The teen turned to you with that goofy smile and whey'd at you. Bakugou scoffed at the two of you and turned his head away, hiding the twitching of his lips before walking over to Kirishima and holding out money to the red head.

"Whey~"
"Yay~"
"Whey~"
"Yay~"
"Whey~"
"Ya- ew."

You face went blank when drool dripped down his chin. You let out a sigh and wrapped a hand around his waist, earning a surprised whey from him.

"Let's get you inside, disabled pikachu." You smiled slightly.

"This is nice." You said as you dragged your side against the wall. Iida was quick to calling you out for smearing your face against the pristine wall, making chopping gestures at you, to which you tiredly chopped back at him, initiating a hand chopping battle.