Quirk/story ideas

Alrighty... so I promised I wouldn't do another author note... but here I go.

so I wanted to bring in ideas for different stories with different quirks I thought up of so far... stories that you can use from this page since I haven't had any intention of making another BNHA story right now.

basically, this is for those who need some inspirations for a BNHA reader insert story.

idea 1: the luckiest hero

a story about a reader/oc with so much great and miraculous luck, he/she is believed to have a quirk.

I honestly love this idea as I can just see so many funny scenarios happening to the reader/Oc. The character wasn't trying to go into BHNA to begin with but finds themself there anyway and by sheer, miraculous luck, gets in being on top of the list.

everyone believes the oc/reader to be the future number 1 hero with many tricks and secrets up their sleeve, not knowing that the oc/reader is just super damn lucky. This would already put pressure on the already confused reader/oc, causing them to have some major anxiety as they feel like fraud and don't know what the hell they are doing.

I honestly think that the reader's luck should be something mysterious, like instead of outright saying it is or isn't a quirk. It allows the readers to fill in the holes and decide either the reader/oc does have a luck quirk or if they are just EXTREMELY lucky.

idea 2: yandere quirk

this one... isn't too original as there has been some stories about it. Some.

this is a rather uncontrollable quirk, and unlike other quirks, you cannot disable it. What that means is that anyone that comes into contact with you and stays in your presence for more that a few minutes with forever be infatuated with you, even if someone were to disable your quirk (coughAizawacough).

I really want to see the reader/oc with a yandere quirk have a more comedic touch to them, where they are pretty dang paranoid and would be jumpy around people, not staying in one place for too long, being like "don't touch me please!"

I'm gonna get ya'll that chapter ya'll have been waiting for.

thank you for reading this stupid author note and go crazy!