IMPORTANT. PLEASE DO NOT SKIP.

This was not the fic I wanted to post this on, but it needs to be said nonetheless...

This is a pretty important doc for everyone to read regarding allegations against terrible people in a fandom involving gr00ming.

If you are a minor, avoid it please. It contains disturbing content and evidence

Unfortunately, I cannot post a link here because it won't let me, but it is in my conversations

This has gone on since around 2020-2021 to current day. I have dealt with vile individuals who have hurt my friends, even tried silencing 2 victims I know who were groomed and r*ped. This is not fiction. This is reality. And it has impact myself and so many others.

The creator of the fandom has been proven guilty by the court, but she continues to thrive online with a group of predators she has enabled and gave power to. Despite the fandom being 18+, many minors roam the fandom, even having interactions with these people.

1 person I know was 17 once was "allegedly" groomed by a group the creator is friends with. Similar grooming tactics too.

Please at least avoid Fuboo and the "Your Boyfriend" fandom as anyone, and I mean anyone, there can potentially be a predator or they help the creator hide her crimes through proship vs anti arguments.

Yes. Fandoms have toxic parts of them, but the ybg fandom is more than 50% toxic and dangerous than the average fandom.

Even the furry fandom calls it's predators out...

So please. Be safe. And please read. It's all I ask.