Hey guys...

Hey guys, it's me.

I want to apologize for posting what I did in the last chapter. I know I've apologized over and over and it seems disingenuous, but I really am sorry.

I shouldn't have loaded this off on you all, but I still thank you all for sticking by and saying those things. Despite what you may believe, I do take all you say to heart and I love listening to each and everyone of you.

I write for a hobby. And whenever I write something that I'm into, it feels like I'm sitting back and reading somebody else's ideas even though they are my own. This whole story had been fun to write, and although the first ending is shaky and rushed, I still enjoy it.

Right now, I'm kinda turning to art to let loose, ya know?

I actually have some art on deviantart you can check out if ya want... https://www.deviantart.com/phoenixofamerica (if the link doesn't work, just look up PhoenixOfAmerica on deviantart)

If you don't believe me, send me a note there and I'll answer.

I kinda keep these things (writing and drawing) separate as like I said, writing is a secret hobby of mine.

I don't know where this will all head to as this past few weeks have been unexpected for me, but nonetheless, I hope I can stick around with all of you.

Thank you.

-love, ShitLord.