Simp Bench (filler)

Requested by: ShamefullySimping

https://www.quotev.com/LazyLivingBeing

Bakugou would have dragged you behind the school if it weren't for the fact that it would be impossible to do so. Instead, you walked beside him willingly.

You had nothing to do today, and this was certainly new, so you were curious to see where this went.

The windows on the building were tinted, almost like a one-way mirror which hid the pairs of eyes watching the two of you.

"Oh, we got another couple." Midnight smirked and took a sip from her drink. Alcohol or not, none of the teachers knew nor cared. Present Mic ran up to the window and pressed his face against the glass excitedly.

"Oh boy! Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be!?" He chanted and giggled like a school girl while Power Loader merely rolled his eyes.

"Why do you guys even care?" Ectoplasm walked over to look at the two teens with disinterest.

"Drama!/Drama." Present Mic exclaimed while Midnight calmly said.

"Will they be lovers? Or will they reject each other? It can go down hill or end oh so sweetly!" Mic danced around happily at the thoughts.

"Hey... isn't that Bakugou and (L/n)?" Ectoplasm said.

"Eh!?" Mic exclaimed and practically slammed his face into the window.

Sure enough, Bakugou and you were approaching the old wooden bench with vines and flowers growing on the legs. Mic was practically freaking out internally and turned away to look around frantically.

"I-I-I-Is Shouta here?" He stuttered.

"No, he's training that Shinsou kid, why?" Power Loader asked.
"Oh thank Beyoncé!" Mic breathed out a huge sigh of relief.

"If he knew anyone was trying to court the girl, he would have a fit." Midnight explained with an amused smile.

Mic went back to watching the two of you sitting on the bench.

"I never seen this bench before. It's got a bit of a dip to it." You wiggled a bit but stopped once hearing it creak.

"Must be from all that fat sit." Bakugou said uninterestedly.

You both sat there for five minutes and you couldn't help but fall back into la la land. Can you blame you though?

Bakugou looked at anything but you, heart rate increasing as the seconds ticked by.

'Any fucking day, Katsuki.' He thought bitterly and remembered what his mother said.

"If you want your banana girl, you need to be assertive! Stop beating around the bush and tell her!"

"Don't force yourself onto her, of course..." his father added quietly. His mother clicked her tongue.

"He knows THAT, Masaru. Every normal human being knows that." She rolled her eyes.

Bakugou shook his head at the memory and peeked at you and took a double take when (e/c) eyes were locked onto him.

"Are you okay? I think you're starting to monologue to yourself like Deku." You placed a nervous hand on his shoulder in concern.

"N-No I'm not!" He gritted his teeth in irritation and embarrassment.

"Ah, I see..." you said but muttered something under your breathe.

"...load of baloney..."
"Eh?"

You ignored him and clasped your hands together while slouching over.