Dreams and honesty

"Is this real?"

You stared blankly at the man in front of you that resembled All Might. He wore a mask over his face as he stared at you with narrow red eyes.

"Kill her." He said without a hint of emotion in his voice.

Two villains that resembled Aizawa and Sekijiro rushed at you with dark intent.

The people around you whimpered and screamed in fear.

'How did this happen again?' You said while putting your pinkie in your ear and twisting.

Let's start with what we remember.

We were walking down a street... can't remember anything before that... let's get back on track. We were walking down a street. Man did the people look on edge.

Every time you stopped them to ask some questions, they would jump in fear. Some even ran off as if they expected you to punch them.

For the ones that would answer your questions, they would stare at you in surprise as if they never had someone ask them for something simple as directions.

Oh yeah. And you were wearing your yellow hero suit.

Aizawa wrapped his scarf around your body, which was scratchier than usual, and swung you around towards the buff blood guy, who proceeded to back hand you. However, instead of being sent flying like he expected you to, you stared straight into his eyes with boredom.

"Are we training for villains right now?" You asked casually.

The man took a step back, clearly surprised by your unaffected state and strange comment. Taking a step forward, you back handed him as gently as you could, sending him flying into a food stand.

People yelped in shock as the large villain in front of you gazed down at you with a hardened glare and tensed up body, obviously on edge.

"Eraserhead head, take the students and go."

The crazed man behind you nodded, rushing over to the strange copies of your classmates.

'Must be a field trip.' You thought before waving at your doppelgänger teacher.

"Bu-bye Aizawa!" You said with a smile on your face, missing the shocked face of your teacher.

"Playing hero, are ya kid?" The mockery of All Might said, walking towards you with purpose.

"Well, I haven't got my license yet, so no?" You said, watching as a crow flew by.

The man grabbed your throat and lifted you.

"Being funny won't help your case, brat." He said before throwing you down with half his strength, creating a crater.

You really pissed him off.

You stared blankly at the man in a snow angel pose before standing up and dusting dirt off of you.

"So we're playing pretend right? You sure we should do it with people around?" You said, getting the dirt out of your belt.

The man stared down at you with eyes wider than usual. Everyone he has killed died from less than half his strength, and you didn't have scratches or bruising.

He punched you again, this time with all his strength.

You kneed him in the gut, making him double over in excruciating pain as he vomited in his mask. You looked down at the man with slight disgust as you watched some blood and vomit drip out of his mask.

"Jeez, Sorry All Might, did I kick ya too hard?" You said in an apologetic and panicked tone.

To him, you were mocking him.