Many shades of (Y/n) (filler)

Requested by: SorryGoodNameBroke.exe

Today was THE day.

You grabbed some kiwis, dragon fruits, apples, blueberries, strawberries and bananas and shoved them into a large duffle bag before rushing out of your dorm.

"Hey (L/n)-san, what are you-" Momo started, only for you to rush by.

"I'm late for a very important date!!!" You exclaimed.

Some of your roommates gave you odd looks as you left hastily, not even closing the door behind you.

~~~~~~~~~(in the lunchroom)~~~~~~~~~

"So let me get this straight... You still believe in your Christian god despite the fact that you're sitting next to a fucking goddess???" The (Y/n) that called herself a stand user asked.

The (Y/n) in heavy, white knight armor scowled at the stand user before brushing back her already slicked back hair.

"Yond false god is not mineth. Mine own god is righteous and omnipotent." White knight said with pride in her voice.

"Yeah, but have you read that stupid bible of yours? It has more contradictions than I can count!" Stand user said with a cynical and unimpressed look.

"Yond wouldst beest those new'r books taint'd by the selfish, filthy sinn'rs. The 'riginal wast truly writ by god himself." White knight then pulled an ancient book out of nowhere and opened it to prove her point.

While the two continued to bicker, the (Y/n) with a ninja appearance looked towards you and then to your duffle bag.

"Oi, (Y/n)'s here."

All four of them paused and turned towards you. The (Y/n) with the flowing robes and god-like appearance smiled at you before gesturing towards an empty seat next to the white knight.

"Please, sit, we have so much to discuss." She spoke in a light and gentle tone. You did just that and opened the duffle bag before handing out fruits of different kinds.

Ninja- er, assassin (Y/n) swiped the kiwis and began peeling one of them, crazy Christian/White Knight (Y/n) grabbed an apple and inspected it, and deity (Y/n) graciously and politely accepted the dragon fruit, leaving the strawberries and bananas unclaimed.

"So...  has't thee accept Jesus Christ as thy p'rsonal savi'r?" White knight asked, glancing at you with cold, unreadable eyes.

You were about to answer when stand user (Y/n) scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Can you stop asking everyone that??? Not everyone you meet is a fuckin' demon!"

White Knight was about to snap back when deity spoke.

"I understand that her mannerisms irritates you greatly-"
"No fuckin' shit."

"-but keep an open mind that in her universe, she has to fight demons and evil forces."

Stand user sighed and leaned back a bit.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, she lives in an apocalyptic world and all that shit, but we aren't in a demon infested reality, this one is literally crawling with heroes and shit!"

"Yond doesn't cullionly th're isn't demons living 'mongst these po'r bastards."

"Oh shut the fuck-"

"What the hell is she even saying?"

All four of you looked over to see your villain self in the flesh. She had her arms crossed and her rugged villain costume on with an annoyed scowl.