Titties and gloves

As you both stood still, staring each other down, the audience held their breathe.

The seen what Todoroki could do, which caused many to believe he was close to being on the same level as you...

They were wrong.

They were so, so wrong...

But you gave them the best fight they've seen in ages.

Todoroki shot forward with his ice quirk, getting ready to kick you in the face with all of his might.

You leaned far back, limbo style, and corrected yourself after he flew over you. He then turned immediately and used his fire quirk, engulfing your back in flames.

'Hmmmm... toasty.' You thought as you smelled your clothes burning.

Turning around, your blank eyes stared at Todoroki who stared you down with determination.

"Hey Todoroki, way to spice things up a bit." You said with a half smile before graced your blank face.

You were back.

You suddenly rushed at him with a speed that was considered slow for you, but fast to take most off guard. Todoroki, however, was prepared.

He held up his right hand and shot at your feet, causing ice to spread around your legs.

"Ooooooh! Cold! Cold!" You danced around, shaking some of your legs as a comically distraught look came over your face. Taking this chance, Todoroki rushed at you again, this time landing a kick to your stomach.

You allowed yourself to fly back, tumbling and rolling a few times before stopping near the edge of the arena.

'Oops.' You thought as you stared back at the edge. The arena screamed and cheered with Banana man yelling in the mic.

"ALMOST!!!!! That's a great catch for (L/n)!!!!"

You shot forward to Todoroki, yet again going at a slower pace so he could take his chance to strike back.

And he did.

A large wall of ice appeared in front of you, causing you to rear back your fist and punch the middle.

Ice shards were sent flying towards Todoroki's general direction with some small ones slicing into his skin. Yet he didn't move.

He positioned himself, holding his left arm back before punching forward, sending fire to burn you to a crisp. You found yourself inside a fire storm, staring in awe as you saw nothing but fire surrounding you.

After the fire cleared away, you smiled at Todoroki with the dopiest grin ever.

"You shoulda seen how pretty it is in the fire! It's like being in an over-the-top light show!" You laughed giddily.

Todoroki stared at you in shock, unable to move at the sight in front of him. You took this chance to rear back your fist and punch, only pausing several inches from his face.

The wind wiped out the empty part of the arena, creating a massive gap behind Todoroki. Once the wind died down, you pulled your fist away from the teen with a now messy hair style.

The arena was shocked into silence as well, but you didn't notice. You just wanted banana pudding.

You tapped his head playfully, taking Todoroki out of his dazed state. As he looked down at you, his face began to turn red like his scar.

"You win!" You chirped happily and walked off the arena, not noticing how the breeze brushed against your body.

Present mic's glasses tumbled off his face with a mouth wide enough for a bee hive to fit. Aizawa leaned forward as well with bulging eyes, unable to put a sentence together.