Picture Imperfect

"A newspaper?"
"Yeah. They wanna do a feature on your class for some reason." Aizawa stated with boredom hanging off his voice.

You found yourself drifting from the conversation and opted to look at the door behind Aizawa.

'Wow... that door is far away...' your mind went hazy as that lazy thoughtlessness entered your tired head.

This morning has been nothing but boring. So. Fucking. Boring.

You could see a fly buzzing by before landing on the door handle.

'Wow... that fly is on that door...'

Oh. Mineta must have said something perverted, because Aizawa ties him up with his scarf. When you think about it, it's almost as if that scarf has a life of its own... Maybe Aizawa has another quirk...?

'Shit if I know...' you rolled your eyes while Mineta struggled like a moth caught in a spider web.

"Don't worry on my account, mister Aizawa."

A man with curly, messy hair stepped into view. Where? You had no clue and as always, you found it not necessary to care...

"I wanna get a feel of what the dorm life is really like, so there's no need for for them to act any differently than normal."

"I didn't say you can come in yet." Aizawa said irritatedly.

"I was told I had from 8 am to 6 pm. So unless my watch is wrong..."

You looked closely at the man and narrowed your eyes in suspicion at the man.

Well. So much for having a boring old day.

"...and I hope you'll answer."

The man smiled, which for some reason let out a star. Your eyebrows furrowed and sweat formed on your face.

This man was creeping the fuck out of you, but everyone else seemed fine with this strange man.

"He's got such a nice smile!"

Your wide eyes slowly fell on Mina and Hagakure.

'Why the fuck is nobody getting red flags from this weirdo!?'

"Principal Nezu must have told you about this, but I wanna make sure you won't interfere, no offense-" the man said before Aizawa held a hand up.

"I understand. If you need anything just let me know-"
"STUPI-ZAWA!?"

Both men grunted in surprise and looked over to your pale, wide eyed expression.

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY LEAVING US WITH THIS MAN!?"
"(L/n), stop yell-"
"NO!!! HE LOOKS LIKE A CHILD MOLESTER!!!!"

Aizawa's eyes bulged as well as the rest of the class. The other man's eyes widened for a second before going back to his usual half lidded expression.

"Kid, that isn't something you say-"
"HE'S GONNA MOLEST MINETA SINCE HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BOY, I JUST KNOW IT!!!"
"(Y/N)!"

Aizawa wrapped the scarf around your mouth with his scarf and forcefully pulled you away.

"I am so sorry. I will straighten out this girl immediately." Aizawa glared down at you.

The man started laughing, catching everyone including yourself off guard and waved his hand as if to dismiss something.

"Oh no! It's quite alright. I do come off as unsettling to others, you really don't need to discipline her on my behalf."

Aizawa stared at him with an unimpressed frown.