A/B/O story idea (not a chapter)

Alright... so here's a story idea!

This is more of a romance genre than the usual action/adventure. And this isn't really a quirk idea either...

So I'm sure ya'll have heard of or even read some Alpha/Beta/omega stories. I've read some, and it's not my cup of tea, but the concept is interesting.

So basically I have a story for ya'll!

Story:

(Y/n) was born into this A/B/O world. Their parents are A/B/Os, and they have (insert quirk here). However, there is one problem.

They were not born either Alpha, Beta, or Omega.

At first, everyone thought they were a Beta since they weren't either Alpha nor Omega, but things started getting weird when (Y/n) continued to grow up.

Not only do they not have as strong of a nose as all of their peers, but also they were not effected by the smells of even an Apex Alpha

With this strange discovery and being the first of their own kind (and potentially the last), they are seen as an opportunity to change society and bring an end to the hierarchy of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas.

Fun facts:

-(y/n) loves to hang out with Betas more than Alphas and Omegas combined.

-whenever they even caught a whiff of any kind of Alpha or Omega smells, they instantly want to throw up (Basically, where other Betas May smell something nice coming from an Alpha, (Y/n) can only smell sweat and body Odor.)

-their own scent can throw off even those with the strongest of noses. Instead of a constant smell, it changes every time. Some will smell an Alpha coming from (y/n), others will smell an Omega. Few can smell... both coming from (Y/n).

-(Y/n) just doesn't see a point in the whole Alpha/Beta/Omega thing. They are especially uncomfortable with the sexual nature behind it all...

-(Y/n) doesn't like being sniffed. It doesn't matter how good they smell, just don't sniff. Period.

-likes to call Alphas "big stupid gorillas" and Omegas "whiny slutty babies" cuz they're an asshole

-May or May not have a bad history with Alphas and some Omegas...

-basically, they're a normal human being.

I give everyone my permission to use this concept and story.

It's a weird one, but I bet that there's some funny scenarios to use this in.