Quirk idea (not a chapter, sorry m8s)

Okay... so I got another quirk idea...

Minecraft.

This quirk is as you would expect.

You can punch trees and gather wood and put materials into an inventory only you can see and can summon these objects whenever you want.

You are naturally great at crafting and creating weapons. You are also great at building houses, buildings, etc.

Because of this quirk of yours, you are naturally attracted to building. It is basically like breathing to you, and sometimes you just need to, you know, craft.

You can go creative mode and fly around, being invincible and untouchable for about 30 minutes. Any longer then you will pass out and be unable to wake up until the next day.

~~~~~~~~story~~~~~~~~~

In this story, you would be mute (like Steve and Alex). You aren't a shy person, but you do like to be alone in your own world, building and crafting things with your own bare hands

I would envision you not being in the hero course, but rather the general studies, crafting alongside with Hatsume Mei. You and her are friendly rivals, basically friends that are unintentionally rivaling each other for the title of best crafter.

The reason for you being best friends with Hatsume Mei isn't just because of your knowledge in creating, but also your strange mannerisms. While you aren't as extroverted and a nutcase like the pink haired girl, you do view the world in a different light and tend to create some of the most bizarre things ever.

You're the calm to Hatsume's crazy. And she is the crazy to your calm.

She gives you the crazy ideas and you build it, while you give her advice on how to not make her babies explode.

You meet class 1A and many others and become really good friends. Most tend to go to you for costume designing, weapon making, and building whenever you are available.

You might have lended a hand in rebuilding the USJ and/or building/updating some pro hero costumes.

Fun fact: you cannot sleep when monsters are nearby.

You really, really, really like cake and steak.

And you like to tame all of the wolves you come across. Cuz they're good bois.

You have my full permission to use this story and concept.

Minecraft does not belong to me, obviously.

song I listened to while writing this was Sweden from Minecraft: m.youtube.com/watch?v=aBkTkxKDduc