Sensei-zawa and bananas

"I guess they don't care if I'm 18."

You walked down the street in your school uniform, tired eyes nearly closing.

Just last week, you were found by the rat and his henchmen, who's names were Aizawa and Sekijiro.

It was a miracle you even remembered those names.

Anyways, you were forced to go to U.A or go to jail. For what? Maybe trespassing or kicking All might... or being a hero, you didn't know.

You passed a street and kept going straight, spinning your backpack in your left hand.

"You're going the wrong way."

You paused with your left foot hovering over the ground before turning your head halfway to look behind you.

"Oh, hey aiza." You said.

"That's Aizawa-Sensei to you, kid." Aizawa plainly replied.

"Sensei...? What the fuck does that mean?" You said, scrunching up your nose.

"I'm your teacher, kid." Aizawa replied, walking beside you.

"You are? Well fuck..." you groaned, slouching.
"I'm not exactly thrilled either, kid-"
"Fuck, my name is (y/n), dude. Stop calling me kid."
"I'm not calling you by your first name, (L/n). Also, you can only call me Sensei, nothing else." Aizawa huffed.

"Whatever you say... Sensei-zawa." You stuck you stuck your tongue out.

Aizawa stayed quiet for the rest of the walk, keeping his eyes forward. You were finally able to enjoy the scenery in silence before Aizawa spoke again.

"Why aren't you wearing a skirt?"

You blinked.

"The fuck you say to me?"
"First of all, you'll need to cut down the swearing, secondly, female students wear skirts, according to our dress code. You are wearing baggy jeans." Aizawa muttered, giving you a side glance.

"I never had a dress code like this back in America!" You half exclaimed, narrowing your eyes at him.

"We're in Japan. And you are attending U.A."
"And...?"

Aizawa groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as you both continued walking.

"This is (l/n) (y/n), a new foreign exchange student. (L/n), introduce yourself." Aizawa said tiredly, wanting to get the day over with.

"You already told them my name, sensei-zawa, what the hell do I say? I'm gay?" You remarked wittily.

A kid with blonde hair and a lightening bolt smacked a hand over his face with a loud 'SMACK' while everyone else stared in shock. Aizawa placed a hand over his forehead and groaned.

"Go sit down, (L/n)."
"Okay, sensei-zawa."

You found an empty seat between a frog girl and dude, with the lightening bolt dude in the front and a red haired dude behind it.

You sat down and looked forward with glazed over eyes, looking absolutely dead.

The lightening bolt dude turned around, trying to force down a laugh.

"Dude, that was funny!" He whispered/yelled.

"Uh-Huh."
"The names Kaminari Denki!"
"Sup Denki." You said, pulling a banana out of no where and pealing it.

You paused after seeing his shocked expression before realizing you mistake.

"Ah, sorry, Denk- I mean Kalimari, I'm supposed to call you by your last name. I'm still getting use to this culture stuff..."
"No, it's fine, and Kalimari? Ha! Clever!" He chuckled.