A classy suit and Nomu

So... let's see... natural disaster training... I think...

You walked out with your new, bright yellow hero suit with red boots and gloves and a white cape. It wasn't baggy, but neither was it tight.

It fit perfectly.

"Heh... I got a costume now..." you said, readjusting your belt.

Today you get to go on a field trip. Yay.

You walked out of the restroom before looking at the others that went in separate groups to talk to each other. Reaching Kaminari's side, you pulled out a banana and chewed on it. Your now best friend looked to his side, seeing bright yellow out of the corner of his eye only for his jaw to drop.

"(Y-(Y/n)-Chan! You look like a banana!" He said, pointing to your whole costume.

Kirishima looked over to you and slapped a hand over his mouth, obviously trying to keep it together.

"Wow, (L/n)-Chan, you look really manly." Kirishima said while giving you a thumbs up.

Mineta looked over at you and held a hand over his nose and mouth, though for a different reason...

"Holy- her boobs are HUGE!!!" He stuttered out while drooling through his mouth. Kaminari looked back to see if he was right and Kirishima glanced at you for a moment before blushing and telling Mineta that he was gross. You stared the grape boy down before shoving the entire banana, peel included, down your throat.

"...ok." You said while slouching a bit.

All of you settled down in the bus and you were sat directly in front of Bakugou, who was glaring at you like there was no tomorrow.

So of course you decided to fuck with him.

"Nice weather we're having, aye ninja turtle?"

Everyone looked between you and Bakugou, ready for a reaction. Bakugou, being more controlled of his behavior then ever before, scoffed at you before leaning back and smirking.

"You're still making fun of my costume when yours looks like shit, bitch." He tsked, smirk growing.

"At least I stand out while you look like an extra." You clapped back without hesitation.

Immediately, Bakugou lost that cool attitude as his expression twisted to one of sheer rage.

'Ah. There he is.' You thought as he got up.

Immediately, he got into your face, slamming one hand on the window beside your head and started yelling.

"You wanna repeat that!? I WILL SMASH YOU SO HARD, YOU WILL BE NEAR DEATH WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, BITCH!!!"

Your classmates around you started panicking as Aizawa was ready to threaten the blonde to sit down. Of course, you had this situation in your hands.

You pecked him on the lips like last time when he got in your face, shocking him into silence once again.

"That sounds kinky. Might take you up on that offer." You said with a deadpanned half smile.

"Kid! There will be none of that sex talk!" Aizawa said, clearly flustered by what was going on in front of him.

"He started it, stupi-zawa, and I'm finishing it."
"I told you not to call me that!"

And so... you were forced to sit by your emo hobo of a sugardadd- teacher for the rest of the ride.

The end...

I'm fucking with ya'll.

You arrived to a place that looked like a giant theme park, exciting you.