Final exam (part 1)

"I'm telling you all to be VERY cautious around miss (L/n)."

The teachers stared down at Nezu with unreadable expressions.

Nezu smiled up at them before placing small devices on the table.

They were earpieces.

Each hero grabbed the small communication devices, some staring at it longer than they should.

"Everyone should have an earpiece! Whenever you see miss (L/n), you need to communicate the location and her status IMMEDIATELY."

Each one of them looked at each other before Thirteen said what they all were thinking.

"Are you sure she's the one in danger...?"

Present Mic turned to the space hero and responded with a droplet of sweat running down his forehead.

"Get outta my head."

Nezu's smile tightened a bit as sweat began to pour down his white fur as a disturbed look appeared on his face.

"...I never said she was the one in danger..."

The heroes looked down in shock at the usually calm and collected principal before he continued.

"We cannot back out of this test. We have excused her from many physical activities against her classmates after the sports games. We cannot continue excluding her, so..." the rat/bear/etc cleared his throat before a forced, wide grin took his face.

"Let's pray to god she doesn't accidentally kill us, yes?" He said while forcing out a laugh.

Everyone else laughed except Aizawa and Ectoplasm, but on the inside, no one was laughing. No.

They were weeping.

And Aizawa was dying on the inside.

'I'd rather have my face smashed in by a Nomu than this...' his eye twitched as he saw through all of the teachers' fake confidence.

"We're going to die." Ectoplasm said before turning and leaving the room, causing everyone to fall silent.

"Who do you think's gonna win?"

Immediately, Bakugou turned around to stare at whoever with a huge scowl.

"Who the fuck asked that stupid question? Come on, tell me." He demanded while walking over threateningly.

The other classmates gave him tired stares before one of them piped up.

"Bakugou, we're too tired for this. Don't start fights with us." Tokoyami said as dark shadow glared at the blonde in annoyance.

"Come up here say that to me, chicken-shit!"

While the rest of the class continued their bickering, with Bakugou doing it the most, you stared out the window with a grave expression on your face. A shudder crawled up your spine as you recalled the two birds whose lives were ended oh so violently.

That cat got away with murder... and none of those teachers did anything to stop it.

Not even your fellow classmates tried to stop it.

'I am so disillusioned right now...' you thought as the depressed aura around you thickened.

How could a bunch of heroes stand by and watch that?

How disgusting...

Your eyes narrowed as you stared out the window before speaking.

"How could you let that happen to those poor birds?" You said, silencing your classmates.