All For One

Shoji felt bile rise in his throat.

"They want (Y/n)... but for why- no. Where is she, Midoriya!?" Shoji asked his physically drained classmate.

"She's okay, Shoji- Gah!" Midoriya winced at his insanely bruised arm.

"-she's too strong for them, and she'll most likely beat all of the villains half to death if she wanted to."

"I'm aware of that, Midoriya, but if something were to happen..." he muttered the last words to himself while running.

Out of nowhere, an arm reached out to smash the two to bits, only to miss by a few inches. Dark Shadow roared in agitation which shook the earth.

Shoji looked back at his best friend, torn between trying to help him and running away from him.

"TOKOYAMI!!!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Shoji his behind a tree and watched for his friend before whispering to Midoriya. The greenette clenched his teeth, frustrated that he couldn't do anything, and frustrated at you.

'(L/n), where are you!? What's taking you so long!?' He gritted his teeth before ice cold fear washed over him.

'What if... what if she met her match... what if they got her... NO!!!' He shook his head in anger at his doubts before Shoji rushed forward, knocking the wind out of him.

Up ahead, they saw Todoroki and Bakugou taking care of a villain and began shouting at them for light.

It was a huge victory for the villains.

Dabi was walking in front of you while you trailed not far from him. Although his body was relaxed, his eyes screamed the opposite. Yes, he convinced you to follow him, but he knew that what was walking behind him was a ticking time bomb.

A time bomb that could potentially wipe out a continent.

His ears inwardly twitched at a branch you stepped one and he forced down a flinch.

Your silence was deafening. Cold.

Unlike your mother's.

So unlike hers.

You looked exactly like her, but younger and prettier, but that's where the similarities end as far as he could see and sense.

When he revealed that the League was holding your mother captive, your empty expression somehow became more empty the air just shifted.

It was an unfamiliar shift that sent chills down his spine, which was saying a lot for the usually fearless and sadistic villain.

'What is with this chick...?' He dared you look back, only to find calm, sharp eyes locked with his. For a moment, he saw a disturbing image flash across his eyes, forcing him to stop in his tracks.

'Shit. It's like being in the presence of All for one. Only with eye contact.'

You waited for him to say something to you, only for him to walk forward again.

"YO, DABI!!! YOO HOO, OVER HERE!!!!"

Dabi would have sighed in irritation if it weren't for the human version of an apocalypse standing behind him.

Twice rushed over to him, only screech to a stop after seeing your figure. He blinked once, twice, thrice before putting both hands on his face and gasping.

"HOOOOO!? YOU MANAGED TO GET HER TO JOIN US!?" Twice said, absolutely flabbergasted.

"Yes and no..." Dabi shrugged casually and looked back at you, making sure nothing he said would piss you off.