Another quirk idea (not a chapter)

Alright, this one is way more original... sorta.

It's basically a super strength quirk similar to One For All, except there's a bunch of differences.

It is mostly different because of the drawbacks and stuff, it'll be hard to explain, but here I go.

I decided to call this quirk 'Blood Sport'

When activated, you start producing and pumping lots of blood at a fast rate. So much so that you start sweating that shit. This is partially why it is called 'Blood Sport', the other  reason will be explained soon.

Since you produce a lot of blood at a fast rate, your body's blood vessels are adapted to be able to take large amounts of blood so as to not explode. The whites of your eyes are the first to turn a dark shade of red and you will start bleeding through your ears, mouth, and nose before sweating blood.

Bleeding is not the only drawback. With lots of blood comes lots and lots of adrenaline.

When pumped full with adrenaline, you aren't able to think straight. Attacking anything and anyone that makes even the slightest wrong move. You're basically like a pissed off bull that is covered in its own blood.

A terrifying sight to behold, really.

On the bright side, you can't bleed to death since you're basically a walking blood bank.

Drawbacks:
-sweating blood
-May flood lungs with blood (luckily for you, you have Recovery Girl)
-extreme exhaustion after deactivating quirk
-extreme aggression
-dehydration

You basically need to take iron pills and drink tons of water.

~~~~~~~~~story~~~~~~~~~~

You would be in class 1B. Basically, you are the Bakugou(temperament)/Deku(power) to the class. You have a rivalry with Bakugou, Deku, and (sorta) Todoroki.

Your rivalry with Deku is a little more personal than the other three.

While Bakugou is just an ass in general, and Todoroki wants to prove that he is the best, Midoriya has a quirk similar to yours, yet is different.

The fact that All Might, the man you had admired for years, gave his quirk to some brat that doesn't know a damn thing about what a hero is pissed you the fuck off.

How dare this brat try and best you in everything when he only trained for 10 months while you trained for years!? You were called an evil All Might rip-off while this kid is praised for having a similar quirk to the blonde hero?

You are completely forgotten while this asshole, who can't stop breaking his damn bones, is always in the spotlight!

Well guess what???

You're going to show everyone who the real hero is.

You're going to show that prick, All Might, that you're better than his successor, and you're going to prove to him that your quirk is better, even if you need to shower to get all the blood out of your hair.