✧ twenty-four ✧

Just a lil authors note: I KNOW CORPSE WOULD NEVER GO INTO CHAT ROOMS AND IF HE DID, ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. this corpse that I've written is an inspiration from the real one but he is a character still in this book. I know that the real Corpse Husband would probs never engage in a scenario like this.

Liv had come to her conclusion: she would continue camming. After receiving a call early in the morning from her mother concerning her brother, she decided she needed to continue helping out. His cancer had progressed, and so did the treatment. So she needed to cover it, and she would. Liv started her day off slow, still processing what needed to be done. She felt nervous and anxious about it which caused a huge knot in her stomach.

She decided to stream some Among Us before she would hop onto her chat room that night. She sent a text in the group chat she hadn't interacted with much recently.

Among Us-ers🤤🤡

Liv Fox: Anyone down for some Amongsies?!

Poki <3: Yea girl! I'm getting on rn

Schlatt 🙄❤: Hoppin on now bitch

Critical 😎: holy shit

Critical 😎: i'm getting on now

Corpse 🖤❤: i'm down (:

The others who responded were Sean, Lily, Rae, Bretman, and Sykkuno. Liv couldn't deny the excitement and giddiness when she saw Corpse was down to play. Her mind flashed back to last week when Corpse drove out to keep her company after her apartment had been broken into. They continuously texted since then, both still feeling out what the other wanted. It was obvious they had both been hurt in the past, not that either of them picked up on it. They were oblivious that they both felt the exact same about each other.

With their final squad, Liv sent the code in discord and everyone hopped on.

"Hey Devil's Servant, I mean Liv. How are you?" She heard Schlatt's shit head voice immediately say. She rolled her eyes at her stream and continued customizing her avatar.

"Hey sticky stuffed animal, I'm good." Liv shot back, choosing the red avatar with horns. Now that she had come out with her side job, she decided she would openly embrace it. Hence her themed 3 mill party.

The discord all laughed.

"Oh my fucking god, I wish I never told you that." Schlatt's voice sounded muffled, like he was covering his face.

They figured they would play some hide and seek among us with proximity chat. Liv couldn't lie and say she wasn't excited to be playing with Bretman. She thought he was absolutely hilarious. Liv was crewmate so she started off by going to lab with Charlie.

"Will you kill me if I scan?" Liv asked Charlie, moving onto the scanner.

"No, will you kill me if I scan after you?"

"Nah, man." Liv reassured. After both scanning, they were clear and decided to stick together. They ventured to specimen to complete their other tasks. When they got in, they met up with Corpse and Bretman.

"I'm just saying, if you kill me I'm completely okay with that daddy— I mean Corpse." Bretman was saying when Charlie and Liv walked in.

"What the fuck's going on in here?" Charlie joked, dancing in front of Bretman's avatar.

"Liv, watch ya man." Bretman joked. Liv gasped jokingly. Corpse was snickering in his airless laugh and Charlie was laughing as well.

"You should watch ya mouth." She quoted Nicki Minaj back.