✧ forty-five ✧

The night was continued amazingly. Liv and Corpse could barely keep their hands off each other and the smiles never fell from their faces. She got an earful from a drunk Schlatt who got mad she played with Swagger's feelings and that she ditched Corpse. Rae and Liv both joked about the interaction and took shots together, quickly burying any tension Liv had felt. The back room seemed to be getting more and more crowded as the night went on, but that might have just been the alcohol pumping through Liv's veins.

From the camera in Tobi's hand, the pair were inseparable. The Misfits would be blurring both Corpse's and Swagger's faces, so it wasn't a big deal. The camera for sure didn't miss the way Corpse's ringed hands stayed on Liv's waist, her back, her hand throughout the whole night. Whenever Liv ventured from circle to circle, a pretty man dressed in black trailed behind her. When Liv giggled behind the crowd and pulled Corpse down the hallway to the bathrooms, the camera didn't miss it either. As soon as it happened, Tobi moved the camera over to a laughing Mason and Schlatt who always seemed to bet money on the two.

Once down the hallway where the bathrooms are, Liv grabbed the last door knob at the end of the hall. She fell into the bathroom with Corpse at her heels. They were small, separate bathrooms with walls instead of the stalls in regular clubs. Corpse was quick to push her against a wall and meet his smiling lips with hers. She laughed against his lips, enjoying his soft curls in between her fingers. Like a couple giggly teenagers, they made out in the bathroom. Leaving them both with slightly messed up hair, clothing ruffled, and blushes on their cheeks.

And when he pushed up the bottom of her silk dress, she let him. When she pulled unbuckled his pants, he let her. Panting heavily against each other's lips were quiet whimpers and soft 'I love you's. The loud music protecting them from unfortunate ears and the silent begging that fell from their mouths. Until they couldn't take it and they came undone. Until they became one.

"I can't believe you brought make up wipes." Corpse giggled, doing up his belt.

"A girl's always gotta be prepared." She joked, pulled her makeup wipes out of her sparkly clutch. Corpse barely remembered seeing it in her hands earlier. Liv pulled her dress strap up her shoulder and approached Corpse, who was looking in the mirror trying to fix his hair. "You don't look too bad with lipstick, you know."

Corpse scoffed as Liv wiped off the smeared lipstick from his face.

"I think it would look better if it was applied properly."

"I don't know, it looked pretty sexy when it was all messed up." Liv wiped the last of it off his face, a smile on hers.

"Well, thank you for that." He said sarcastically, then watched her as she fixed her own makeup.

"Excuse me, weren't you the one whispering dirty things in my ear all night?" She reached in her clutch to grab her lipstick to reapply.

"Yea, but you're the one who dragged me to the bathroom like a horny teen." Corpse countered, making Liv's jaw drop.

"You had no problem with it two seconds ago!"

Corpse laughed, his face hurt from smiling.

"Touché."

After they were all situated, they had rejoined the party. Ignoring the comments from their friends about the lipstick on Corpse's neck and the bruise on Liv's collarbone. They didn't care, they were floating on a wave of happiness and love. When Liv caught Corpse's eyes, her whole body felt warm and she felt the most powerful emotion she had ever felt. It was amazing.

When the night was coming to an end, Fitz, Mason, Matt, Tobi, Jay, Catypo, Schlatt, Corpse, and Liv crowded into the huge limo. They had invited a few of them over to Liv's place for the "after party," mostly meaning sitting around and passing around a blunt. Giggling, Liv fell into one of the limo seats and was basically collapsed on someone's lap. She didn't know who they were until they spoke and put hands on her hips.