✧ forty ✧

Chapter fricken 40, huh. something big is happening at the end of this chapter

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

Still with his mask on his face, he stalked around Liv like a wild animal looking at his prey.

"You're really enjoying this, huh?" Liv said, flipped her hair out of her face. Her ankles, wrists, and chest were still tied tightly to the chair, and she was itching to get out.

"I really am." He admitted, still fiddling with his black and rainbow chrome switchblade. "You look much better tied up."

Liv jokingly snarled.

"You'll untie me if you know what's good for you."

"Hmmm, maybe..." He trailed off, going to stand in front of her. With the knife in his hand, he pointed it at her chest. "Sorry about your cute little outfit." He was referring to her lingerie, although he didn't sound very apologetic.

"It's fine, I wasn't very attached to it." Liv said while looking at his lined eyes behind the mask. He scratched the knife down to the centre of the bra.

"Good." And then he sliced through it. With delighted eyes, he watched as her breasts were revealed. Her pierced nipples were standing erect against the cool air in the room. With a tilt of his head, he cut off her other strap and ripped the bra out from behind her. He shamelessly racked his eyes across her neck, down her breasts, and across her soft stomach. The ropes had begun to leave red marks, but Liv didn't care.

Liv watched with dark eyes as he ran the knife over her nipples gently, then down to the top of her underwear. His eyes flickered up to her face, where she brought her lip between her teeth. One hand grabbing the soft material of her underwear, the other using the knife to cut them off. A breath left her lips at her newly exposed core. Watching as the man in front of her scanned her body up and down, then stopping at her pussy. She felt herself become even wetter when one of his hands travelled down to his hard length.

She didn't know if it was the almost dehumanizing mask over his face or the alpha posture he had taken on, but she found her mouth nearly water at the sight.

He had enough. He crouched down to undo the ropes at her ankles, then her chest, until he finally undid her wrists. She immediately moved to touch his length inside his briefs but he grabbed her hand. She whimpered at the contact, but he was focusing his eyes on her red lips.

"Get on your knees." He said. Liv was quick to obey, wanting to please her man. Once on her knees, he moved to stand in front of her and put his hand on her chin. With gentle fingers, he put his thumb on her lips. She was quick to open her mouth and suck on his thumb, swirling her tongue around it with pretty eyes. He cursed under his breath and finally pulled his length out of his briefs. It felt so amazing to release himself from his underwear, but it would feel ever better inside Liv.

When he took his thumb from her mouth, Liv's eyes got greedy and she immediately moved towards his length. With one hand reached around his dick, Liv looked up at him with begging eyes. He gave her a nod, his breath catching in his throat. Then he watched as her red lips wrapped around his swollen tip. A groan came from his throat at the feeling of her wet mouth, sucking, bobbing. He used his hands and gathered her pretty wavy hair into a ponytail, then used it to guide her up and down his length. It felt so fucking good he couldn't get enough. His one hand used the hold on her hair to pull her away from him.