✧ prologue ✧

You guys may notice I'll put some "mood" or theme songs for the chapters and pictures to match the setting :D you'll notice i love the weeknd

I really really hope you enjoy and ur beautiful

Liv turned off her stream of a new game called Among Us. While she enjoyed playing games during the day, her main income came from her own chat room called Devil's Load Screen. After changing out of her comfy hoodie and leggings, she slipped into a pair of fishnet thigh-high tights, a cute black bralette, a black skirt, and black heels. She also used makeup to cover up her few tattoos.

Liv made her way to her special room down the hall and opened the door while humming to herself. She switched on the light, making the room emit a bright red color. On a desk against the wall was a fancy computer set up with a nice camera beside it. Taking a seat, she typed in her url that took her to her dark red chat room.

She fluffed up her long black hair and pulled it over her shoulders to reach her waist. Liv grabbed her black masquerade mask from the side of her monitor and placed it on her face to hide her identity. Then she put on her devil horns before commencing her nightly video chats. After turning on her camera, she began putting on her red lipstick.

"Hello little devils." Liv mouthed to the camera, waving seductively with her fingers at the camera.