✧ epilogue ✧

#CamGirlsAreRuiningMyLife lmao also stream DAYWALKER

Liv walked out of the cafe with a weight off her shoulders. She recalled the conversation she had with her mother a week ago. Her mother owned up to everything, apologized profusely, and told her side. While Liv didn't think it was a good excuse, she sat with it for a while. Speaking with her father helped, surprisingly. He had urged Liv to forgive her mother.

After council and support from Corpse, and some friendly bullying from Schlatt, she had agreed to meet with her mother at the cafe. She had forgiven her, and she was glad she did.

When she arrived at her and Corpse's loft, she had a smile evident on her face. Her chat room was doing amazing, and she had even done another collab with Corpse. While there were assumptions online that it was indeed him behind the Devil's mask, the fans were incredibly respectful and had a way of completely brushing over it. Corpse's song Cam Girls was also doing amazing, reaching over 10M views within the first week. It had been such a hit that he'd gotten a DM from Machine Gun Kelly.

Liv set her keys on the island and searched the apartment with her eyes. With a tilt of her head, she saw Corpse was nowhere to be found.

"Babe?" She called out, waiting for an answer. When she didn't hear one, she checked to make sure his shoes were still here. They were. She began trudging up the stairs, heading towards her–their bedroom. "Babe?"

"In here." She finally heard Corpse's deep, soothing voice call. Liv saw the bathroom light on, so she let her feet lead her there.

When she got to the doorway of the bathroom, Liv froze. Her breath caught in her throat and she could hear her heart racing.

Corpse sat on the edge of the bathtub, his brown curls shielding his face.

"I—" Liv didn't have any words, they just got jammed in her throat.

"I thought you had an IUD." Corpse asked, no sign of what he was feeling in his voice. He finally looked up and met eyes with Liv, who was still frozen.

In his hands: the pregnancy test Liv had bought.

"I, um, I did. I had to get it out recently." Liv owned up to it, still uncertain what he was thinking.

Corpse raised his brows and hummed. The bathroom lights reflected beautifully in his eyes, capturing his elegance. He stood up slowly, swaying a bit. Then he stood in front of her, looking down at Liv's indifferent face.

"So does this mean...?" Corpse started, slowly raising a hand to Liv's stomach.

Liv swore she saw hopefulness in his eyes. Slightly relieved, Liv chuckled.

She smiled and shook her head, looking down at the test in his hand.

"No," She started, "That means negative, babe."

"Oh." Corpse said, moving his hand to her hip.

"It was just a precaution. I thought... you know." Liv brushed off, looking back up at him. She reached a hand to brush a curl out of his face, enjoying the way his eyes followed. "Plus, I don't think I'm ready yet."

He cracked a smile with her, revealing his pretty smile. With a steady hand, he set down the negative test and held her other hip.

"That's fair." He giggled.

Just when Liv was about to turn and leave to change, Corpse caught her wrist.

"But you should know..." He trailed off, a blush forming on his cheeks. Liv tilted her head, her familiar dark hair falling over her shoulders. "When you're ready, so am I."

Liv was rendered speechless once more. Then she reached and grabbed Corpse's hand, feeling the rings and seeing his black nail polish. Satisfaction seeped throughout her bones when she felt the familiarity within his touch.

"I guess now that we're kind of on the same page." Liv mumbled under her breath. Corpse barely heard it. Without saying anything else, he watched as she reached into her back pocket and brought it back out in front of her. When she finally unfurled her fingers, the object sparkled in the bathroom lights. Corpse swore the earth stopped rotating, he could hear the blood rushing in his ears and distantly heard the wind breeze through the open bedroom window.

It was a fucking wedding ring.

"You don't have to say yes or anything, I know we're young and we're both still in the peak of our careers and we have so much to do yet and so much to work for and we both—"

Corpse stopped her rambling with a firm kiss on her lips, tasting the strawberry chapstick that he loved.

Then he put his hand over hers, with the ring in his grasp.

Still tasting his lips, Liv helped slide the ring onto his finger. And together, they committed themselves to each other.

I honestly didn't think this story would be going on for this long, or even that I would write a fricken song for it. But I don't regret any of it 🥺🥺 thank you so much for going on this journey with me and enjoying my writing and giving feedback and funny comments and making my day ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I won't lie and say I'm not emotional bc I fuckin am😭

I don't even know what else to say other than thank you so fucking much. This is the first story I have ever finished writing. Ever.

I may write another story/fanfic in the future and I might even do a Liv X Reader, it depends what you guys want 😌✨