✧ fifty ✧

Gonna be honest, I have hit a writers' block ALSO AGORAPHOBIC ON SPOTIFY 🤤😍 I got my nips pierced
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It had been four days since Liv had seen her father for the first time in over three years. She was still processing it, but having Corpse by her side made it so much easier. Desperately wanting to ignore her uncomfortable emotions, she focused on streaming Rust and Among us, as well as camming every night. She had updated her website recently, securing it for 18+ as well as requiring ID to sign up. She kept the interface the same, with a big space for when she went live in the middle and a section for her explicit photos surrounding it. Liv had also put in a spot to promote other adult talents at the bottom of her website, wanting to uplift as many others as she could.

Updating her website had proven to be a great distraction.

It was around 1AM when Liv was fulfilling requests on her live chat room. Having the world know who she was still continued to make everything so much easier. There was now averaging around 100K viewers per live chat room, which meant she had to also enable a slow-mode on her chat and limit it to her members. Requests also could only be placed once in a while as to give Liv time to choose.

Typing out an answer to her chat, she giggled. She tried her best to seem flirty and seductive but it was very difficult when viewers said weird shit. Flipping a hair over her shoulder, she tilted her head. Just as she was about to answer another typed message, she heard the door behind her open.

"Are you--"

"Don't come in!" Liv quickly answered, watching the door behind her in her camera open the slightest. She could see Corpse's figure stop then back up.

"Shit, whoops." Then he closed the door with a giggle. Liv sighed, her heartbeat racing. She couldn't believe he was giggling at the fact he almost revealed his identity on camera.

Liv watched her viewers go crazy at the interaction.

One of the downsides of Corpse moving in, she had to be very careful when streaming, filming, or camming. It was a minor casualty, considering she got to see her beloved boyfriend every day. They were still learning how to work around each other with their "office" spaces, Corpse's being downstairs and Liv's being in their bedroom. They made it work.

Liv was somewhat quick to wrap up her chat room, and turned off her computer and LED's. Her mask was set delicately over her monitor right beside her devil horns.

Corpse's eyes shot up when he watched his girlfriend walk down into the kitchen, their kitchen, in nothing but pretty black lingerie. His breath caught in his throat. He would never get used to the feelings that seemed to arise in his stomach whenever she was present, and whenever she wore outfits like that. Fuck, he was lucky.

When she approached him, she wasted no time in wrapping her arms around his waist. He was quick to put his around her as well, loving how perfectly her body fit in his.

"You know you almost did a face reveal, right?"

"I noticed." Corpse chuckled, remembering how quick he was to catch himself before he stepped into her room. He was just wondering if she were done.

"On a camming website."

"It would've been for a good cause then." He joked, separating to look at his loving girlfriend. Her eyeliner was slightly smudged at the corner of her eyes, so he brought his hand up to wipe it clean. "How come I've never seen this outfit on you before?"

His fingers grabbed at the fabric tight on her body. She tilted her head, a twinkle in her eye.

"Because you're always too quick to take them off." A crooked smile came onto her face as she looked up into his brown eyes. He had recently re-dyed the streak in his curly hair to a dark blue that went lovely with his complexion.