✧ fifteen ✧

HELL YEAH IM DRAGGING THIS OUT I want ya'll to go through exactly what the characters go through
Smut countdown: 2 chapters

btw, i just finished writing the smut and its 2,600 words and literally a whole chapter i feel dirty.

By the time Liv's 24 hour countdown was over, she had replaced her smashed phone, changed her number, and downloaded all of her contacts onto it. Her first move was to call Schlatt over. Not only did they need to prepare for the party tomorrow, but she needed to tell him. Unfortunately for her, Traves was with him. It didn't matter honestly.

When Schlatt entered Liv's apartment with Traves and locked the door behind himself, he stopped in his tracks. He made eye contact with Liv, who was standing at the island in her kitchen with her hands on the counter. Her hair was messy and she wore an oversized hoodie and biker shorts. Her mouth was agape and she looked like she was spacing out.

"Liv?" Schlatt said, realizing how serious the situation was. He smacked Traves when he made an awkward joke. He thought she had felt better after realizing no one close to her hated her and she had, for the most part, support. Liv came back to the present and shook her head to snap out of it.

"Take a seat. I need you to help me wrap my head around this." Liv spoke, her voice devoid of emotion and sounding a bit sarcastic. She had so many thing running through her head, she didn't know what to think or feel.

"Olivia you're freakin' me the fuck out." Is what Schlatt said as he sat at the chair and rested his elbows on the counter. Traves followed suit and sat beside Schlatt. Liv knew how much self-control it took Traves to not crack a joke about her newly revealed side job, and she appreciated it.

"So," Liv started, "Remember when I told you about how far I went with that seemingly attractive guy?"

Traves raised his eyebrows and Schlatt looked focused at Liv.

"Yea, it was our slumber party. We passed the fuck out."

"And how I told you I hadn't done it in a very long time... And I told you how far it went?"

"Umm, I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume all the way?"

"It's safe to assume that," Liv drawled, looking back down at the counter. "Well, he gave me his number. I thought nothing of it, y'know. Took a pic, that was it. Thought it might've been my stalker, but it wasn't."

Liv paused then chuckled without humor. Traves and Schlatt leaned forward with anticipation.

"Well?!" Traves pressed, not needing to know the whole backstory and just wanting the tea.

"I went to add the number to my contacts today." Liv paused, slightly enjoying the anticipatory look on their faces. She took out her phone and slid it across the counter towards Schlatt. Traves was quick to scoot over and look at her phone as well. She didn't seem to care at this point, she just wanted to let someone else in on this or her head would burst.

Schlatt's head shot up. Traves' did as well.

Then Schlatt slapped the counter and got up from his seat.

"Oh shit!" He walked away a few feet with his hands on his head. "Oh shit!?"

Traves sat in shock, looking from Liv to Schlatt with a smile forming on his face. Liv's mind flashed back to the scene in 22 Jump Street when Schmidt revealed he had slept with the Captains daughter. She felt oddly like the Captain as she watched Jenko/Schlatt pace around in humorous disbelief. If only she had Schlatt's fake gun, she could point it at him.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

After Schlatt and Traves calmed down from their episode, they wrote a list of all the drinks and snacks they needed for the party. While the two annoying fuck faces left to get those things, Liv took out her fancy LED's and party lights she had gotten for a christmas party last year.