✧ twelve ✧

I COULDN'T HELP IT I HAD TO PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER

The support this book has gotten honestly makes me very happy and grateful (': ya'll are as thirsty as me obviously i love it okay pls enjoy 💕💕💕💕💕

On Monday, Liv called the security company recommended to her by the police. After talking to the owner of the building, they gave her the go ahead to install a security system in her loft and then decided the building staff could work along the security company. Not only did this save her some money, but it indicated that people were taking her situation seriously.

With this in mind and her security system installed, she felt comfortable enough to be able to let Schlatt go home. Liv's mind was still burdened by the cloud of her past, and she thought streaming might help. After she finished editing her Phasmophobia video with Swagger, she uploaded it and sent out a tweet announcing it. Then she proceeded to open her stream.

"Hello! Hey guys," She read the chat, most of whom were asking about her abruptly cut off stream, "Ah, yea you're probably wondering what those dramatics were all about."

Liv was downplaying it. She didn't want her fans to worry.

"If I'm being honest, it wasn't as big of a deal as I made it out to be," Liv tried, then realized how ingenuine her face looked on the stream. She sighed. "Okay. It um— it was, but I think it's all solved now. I really hope."

"All I can say is the police got involved and they're taking it seriously. I'm safe and okay. I will be." She reassured then continued on with her stream. After shooting a text in the group chat, she got together a group to play some Lost and Found Among Us.

Among Us-ers🤤🤡

Olive Garden: Anyone down to play?!

Pewds: Hell yea man

Poki <3: I'm down!

Critical 😎: getting on rn

Minx: Yep yep!

And Dream, Lily, Sykkuno, and Rae also replied. Liv couldn't deny the excitement she felt when Corpse also replied. She sent them the code then watched all their avatars materialize in the dropship. They had chosen the Polis map, of course, and proximity chat was on. They set the kill cool down to 15 seconds and set the imposter vision down low. Then they began.

"Uh oh," Sykkuno said, "I'm imposter."

"Ruuuuun," is what Felix said as his figure disappeared and his proximity chat for quieter. Liv laughed and ran with him to electrical to quickly do her wires. "Do you think he'll come here first?"

Liv whispered back equally as feverishly.

"I hope not."

Sykkuno came to where we were first. Felix and I both screamed and ran the other ways.

"We have to split up!" Felix shouted in chat. I was shouting with him and we eventually split and Sykkuno continued to follow me.

"Sykkyno you don't wanna do this!" Liv tried to reason while still running past office and admin.

"Oh I really do." Sykkyno deviously giggled. She saw Corpse and immediately called out.

"Corpse help! Help!" Liv tried.

"Oh my god." Is all Corpse said and began to run with Liv. "I'll hold him off, run!"

Liv couldn't help but smile at the nice gesture, and so she watched as Corpse stayed behind to distract Sykkuno. That didn't stop him from coming for her.