✧ eighteen ✧

If you skipped the last chapter bc you didn't wanna read smut, they did the naughty in Liv's cam room so this is the aftermath (;

After holding Liv close to his chest for a few minutes, Corpse and her decided to get dressed and join the party again. As much as they wanted to lay there forever, they knew people would start to wonder where the host of honor was. It took a bit of convincing to get Liv off the bed though.

Corpse had already gotten his clothes back on and was convincing Liv to as well.

"I don't wanna." Liv whined, hugging the pillow over her body.

"It's your celebration party. Because you're so famous." Corpse joked, grabbing her ankles and pulling her to the end of the bed. She whined when he did, but was shut up when Corpse came down to meet his lips with her own. Liv had a fleeting thought that she could kiss only him forever and be completely okay with it. The feeling of his soft warm lips against hers and his hair tickling her forehead felt like everything she was missing in life.

"You're lucky you're so convincing." Liv breathed out when Corpse and her slowly pulled away. And so she slipped back on her clothes and they fixed their hair. Corpse giggled when he saw what a mess Liv's hair actually was then went to help her. Once presentable, Liv wiped under her eyes for any smudges and then was good to go. "Fuck this is going to be so obvious. Do we have to?"

Liv didn't stop her complaining as she unlocked the door. She turned back to Corpse who had his cup back in his hand. He had a dreamy look on his face that turned devious when he looked down at Liv's neck.

"Yes, is that such a bad thing?" Corpse was smirking as he pulled some of Liv's hair back over her shoulder to cover her neck. He admired his work of art though, which was a dark purple hickey with his name on it.

And so they exited the room to rejoin the party. Although they thought they were subtle when they rejoined the fun, they missed the sly looks that a couple people gave to each other. When people gave them cheeky remarks, Liv replied with equally cheeky and sarcastic rebuttals. Then the party carried on and they had a great time. They separated a few times to talk with other people, but Corpse and Liv still kept sending each other glances across the room. And she felt her heart flutter each time. Every so often when they were near each other, they would bump shoulders and Corpse would put a hand on her lower back. Liv overheard a remark to Corpse about his song playing earlier and blushed heavily when she heard him say, "Yeah I heard." And they carried on the night, hearing a few sneaky comments from Schlatt and Traves but not particularly caring because they had the time of their lives.

At one point, Swagger had passed out on the couch then woke up when he heard the mention of weed. Eventually a few people cleared out that left most of the Misfits, TwoMad, Bordie, Charlie and his girlfriend, Schlatt, and Traves. At some point when Corpse and Liv were gone, Grizzy had arrived. Eventually Charlie and his girlfriend, Jay, and Cam left, so only eleven remained. They lounged around Liv's sectional couch and a couple chairs pulled in from the kitchen. Swagger distributed joints, of course, and the night seemed to drift away. Corpse, Bordie, and Liv decided not to have any but the rest of them did.

When most of Liv's guests passed out on her couch, she pulled Corpse up from the couch and took him to her bed room. After Liv changed into Corpse's tshirt, she crashed onto the bed beside a relaxed, beautiful man.

"So how was tonight?" Liv asked, falling into Corpse's arms when he pulled her closer. Both of their heads swam a bit from the alcohol. Liv saw on her night stand that it was 3AM, the time she usually ended her camming. If she still did it.

"I'll be honest, I didn't really know what to expect." Corpse said, remembering the anxiety he had before entering the party. He was laying on his back with his left arm under Liv's head, while she curled her head onto his chest with her left leg over his. "But it turned out to be better than anything I would've expected. I talked to this really cute girl, she even let me hit it."

Liv rolled her eyes.

"Well she wouldn't have if she weren't seduced." Liv joked and ran her hand over Corpse's bare chest. He took off his hoodie, shirt, and pants to sleep. Liv pretended to feel bad that she didn't have any clothes he could sleep in, but was secretly happy he was half naked in her bed again.

"I'm really glad you came, Corpse." Liv said quietly, looking up at him. Their faces remained an inch away from each other's, the smell of fresh mint in Liv's breath. Corpse was fiddling with the end of his tshirt that she wore at the middle of her thigh. He moved it up so he could rest his hand on her hip covered in comfortable lace undies.

"That was all you, baby." Corpse cracked a joke, referencing their earlier interactions. He loved the feeling of making her laugh, and the image making her smile.

"Oh my god, you know what I mean you freak."

Corpse smiled and turned serious again. "I'm glad I came too."

They pulled the blankets over their bodies and snuggled closer together. Liv's head was back on his chest and he ran his hands through her long dark hair. As Corpse laid there with a beautiful woman on his chest, a beautiful woman that had been through so much in the last week, he felt questions bubbling in his chest. One had to do with the question of it it would last, but he didn't want to thinking about that. He decided to go with the second question.

"Do you think you'll still do it? Still be a cam girl, I mean?" He finally asked, breaking the silence. Liv lifted her head up again to look into Corpse's pretty eyes. Without thinking about it, she lifted her hand and trailed her finger down his jaw. There was some stubble that prickled her.

"Honestly? I don't really know what to do." Liv confessed. She contemplated it at that moment. If she went back to camming, her real identity Liv Fox would make things more... personal. Instead of being able to hide behind her mask and alter ego, she would be exposed to who she really was. If she didn't go back to camming, she would just be a streamer/youtuber and that's it. Liv found that a bit daunting. Giving up something she had come to be so good at and disappointing her viewers. She didn't know what to do.

"Well, if you did go back to it, I wouldn't mind." Corpse finally told her, honestly. Liv gave a shy smile, enjoying the relaxed aura Corpse gave off.

"Really?"

"Y'know, I don't know if you've noticed this, but I'll support you through anything." Corpse honestly told her. At first, he didn't want her to go back to her side job. But then he thought about it a bit more. As long as she would always comes back to him, he knew he wouldn't need to worry about it. Sure he would get jealous, but it was her choice. Either way, this was all assuming she wanted to keep him around.

Liv blushed. Then she closed her eyes and gave him a soft kiss that he quickly responded to. She took her time, enjoying the sensation of Corpse's soft lips and his hand tangled in her hair holding her close.

Liv couldn't be more grateful than she was right at that moment.

Just a chill chapter to wind everyone down from that last one 🤤🤗
tbh I wanted this story to be like full of scandalous smut yknow but idek how I would do that 🤔