✧ forty-four ✧

PLS DONT HATE FITZ OR SWAGGER I LOVE THEM ALSO I LOVE RAE SO MUCH THIS IS NO HATE

i just realized cyber sex by doja cat would've been the perfect theme song for this book

playlist:

Cat Girls Are Ruining My Life! - CORPSE

Rules - Doja Cat

Love Galore - SZA ft. Travis Scott

LOYALTY - Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna

Lost in the Fire - the Weeknd, Gesaffelstein

For The Night - Pop Smoke ft. Lil Baby & DaBaby

Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled, Rihanna, Bryson Tiller

Bad Girl - bbno$, lentra, BAINS

Cry Baby - Megan Thee Stallion ft. DaBaby

To say Liv loved the chase would be an understatement. She wanted to make Corpse chase her, crave her by the end of the night. She wanted him to admit he was jealous, then she wanted him to say those three words again. By any means necessary. Well, by some means necessary.

Before Corpse could say anything else, Liv slowly pulled away from their close embrace. Maintaining eye contact, she finished her drink. Within that eye contact, Corpse felt intimacy and a challenge. At that moment, he knew he would let Liv have her way if that meant he could have her in his presence again. After she finished her drink, she sent a look across the room to her tall friend. Then she made her way out to the main club area to dance.

Corpse didn't even know what was going on until he saw Cam and Swagger follow Liv out to the main area. She really was challenging him, huh.

"Sorry man, I tried to help." Corpse heard Schlatt from beside him now.

"Don't worry about it. I know what she's doing." Corpse felt himself give a small smirk. She should've been the Devil, not the servant.

"You're not worried? I don't know, Swags is pretty cute." Schlatt drunkenly said, leaning his chin on his hand.

"Nah, I'm not worried one bit." Corpse knew she was his, she was just playing her little game to get him to admit his jealousy. Then he went to go find his friend Rae.

Once he found her, he explained the situation and that he needed to help prove a point to Liv. Rae was reluctant, not wanting to make Liv mad because she was one of her friends. Rae was a very loyal friend, and Corpse knew that first hand. But she caved when Corpse reassured he would tell Liv after.

Then they ventured out to the main club area.

Corpse didn't know what he was even doing, playing fire with fire? Maybe. He wanted to show Liv that he wasn't the only one who could get jealous. Damn, he was stubborn.

Just when Corpse entered the main club area, he searched through the crowd of people. His anxiety spiked, until he realized he had his friend with him to ground him. Then Corpse met Liv's eyes through the crowd, as if a magnet was pulling them. He saw her smile sinfully from between Cam and Swagger, who seemed to think they had a chance.

"I am not going to dance that close with you, Corpse." Rae laughed, putting a hand on his shoulder. Corpse laughed as well, trying to get into the swing of the crowd.

"I didn't expect you to, Rae." Then they continued to dance. Rae did her best to make it look like the two were closer than they were, but it was more like an inside joke with her and Corpse. Rae was down with the plan, wanting nothing more than her two best friends to finally live happily ever after. By any means necessary. The two had been through so much, they deserved each other.