✧ twenty-five ✧

I would've posted sooner but I got really into anime lately 😳 usually I'm 2 chapters ahead but this quarantine really got my fucked up

It had been a week since Liv had texted or called Corpse. After she abruptly left to get off of her chat room, he was incredibly worried and texted her soon after. When she didn't answer, Corpse just left it for the night. Then the next morning, he called her and texted her multiple times. Corpse was confused and didn't understand what was happening. Had he done something wrong? He remembered sending a message in the chat room before she disconnected. Was she just ignoring him?

He wanted answers. He searched through his contacts until he found Liv's best friend's number, Schlatt.

Liv's future husband💀: hey man, it's corpse

Liv's future husband💀: is Liv okay? i haven't heard from her in like a week

Corpse laid down his phone on his desk and returned to his stream. He was in the middle of streaming a game of Among Us on youtube in an attempt to calm his anxiety. Needless to say, it helped very very little. After finishing his tasks as a ghost, he went to cafeteria then picked up his phone. He was glad his fans couldn't see him because he wasn't looking so great lately.

Schlatt had answered.

JSchlatt 🤡: she'll be okay, she's just goin through some shit rn, know what i mean?

He didn't. Usually she would text Corpse and let him know if she needed space or if she was not doing well.

JSchlatt 🤡: I think she probably just needs some alone time

Corpse was more than confused, maybe even a little hurt. Did Schlatt know what was going on with Liv? Why wasn't he telling her? Why couldn't Liv even pick up her phone and let Corpse know?

On the other side of Corpse's phone, Schlatt ran a hand down his face. He hated that Liv didn't tell Corpse what was going on. He hated being just another messenger, but he understood. Liv was having a very hard time this last week and she couldn't even be bothered to pick up her phone and text her friends. Besides the couple texts she shot Schlatt after she abruptly ended her chat room, she hadn't spoken to him at all. Schlatt typed out a text explaining why Liv wasn't answering Corpse's texts, then he shook his head and deleted it all. It wasn't his place to tell.

Even though Schlatt knew that Liv cared immensly for Corpse, she had told Schlatt not to tell him. In Liv's words, she didn't want to "bother him with her family drama." Schlatt knew it was bullshit that meant she just didn't want to confront it right now and rather wait until it all explodes in her face. Yet, Schlatt supported her and decided not to tell Corpse. Even though he would probably be the best boyfriend Liv could ever have asked for.

Corpse muted his microphone and sighed excessively. Then he unmuted and continued his stream, although his mind was hazy with thoughts of Liv. He needed to find out what he did to make her ignore him, if that's what it was.

After Corpse's Among Us stream, he sent Schlatt another text.

Liv's future husband💀: do you know if she's home?

It took Schlatt a longer time to respond, but when he did Corpse was already preparing to leave his house.

JSchlatt 🤡: no, she's not

So what the fuck. Corpse waited a couple minutes, watching the typing icon appear as Schlatt typed then deleted it multiple times. Then he didn't answer.

Well what the fuck could Corpse do then? He groaned and collapsed onto his bed, his anxiety skyrocketing through the roof. He began to recall every conversation he had with her before she disappeared from the face of the planet. He overthought every interaction he had with her, trying to see if he said something wrong.